Breh gets tired of XBOX not feeding the gamers :russ:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Internet is stupid. 2 years ago this video would have been made about Nintendo.

Before that this same video would have been made about Sony

Most people with any of the 3 systems are playing games and enjoying themselves, while internet clowns say dumb shyt on forums and videos.

I thought of the Wii U the entire vid.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox: Where black excellence happens :salute:

Now since this a black centric environment :mjpls: let's name the Sony titles this gen that had a black lead. And not one of them non black looking blacks Sony usually be giving y'all :stop: The type of black you gotta squint your eyes just to see :francis:

Let's try not to Final Fantasy our blacks up this time ok Sony stans?
@PS4
Release the crackdown footage and expose the lies
Crackdown is still dope after 3 days, something you can't say for most Sony exclusives :umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Absolutely true. No one is having fun on Xbox.

I am, Nephew. Martha :usure:

Got Red Dead 2 that I’m only on Chapter 3 with.

After that I have like 3 Assassin Creed games to finish (Started Black Flag but still gotta ways to go, own Origins and Odessy and ain’t even opened them yet), NBA 2K19, still got WatchDogs2 I’m playing, and then about to cop Anthem and possibly Jump Force.:wow:

All in 4K:noah:

I’m having sooooo much fun it’s ridiculous. My backlog is crazy:whew:

Martha

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I am, Nephew. Martha :usure:

Got Red Dead 2 that I’m only on Chapter 3 with.

After that I have like 3 Assassin Creed games to finish (Started Black Flag but still gotta ways to go, own Origins and Odessy and ain’t even opened them yet), NBA 2K19, still got WatchDogs2 I’m playing, and then about to cop Anthem and possibly Jump Force.:wow:

All in 4K:noah:

I’m having sooooo much fun it’s ridiculous. My backlog is crazy:whew:

Martha

Wait till they put more content and fix the shyt outta anthem breh :whoa: division 2 gonna be way better trust me:win:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'mma play a system just for multiplats I mine as well just be a PC gamer. Can't figure out why Xbox just can't get its exclusives right.

The only issue I have with muliplats for PC is there online is open to mods and cheating or some other type of bullshyt. With consoles that shyt rarely happens. But real talk in terms of coverage of games you either need a PC and switch or a PS4 and switch.