Breh gets rewarded for never missing a day in 27 years of work

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
36 years

What certs do you have right now?
I Been trying to be 6 cert IT gang for the longest. Only have my AWS CCP cert rn and taking my AWS SAA exam on Friday. I don't have enough bread to take the CCNA cert but just been studying from a course on it to gain that knowledge. Also taking a course right now for SalesForce administration.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He probably has a record.

It's easy for people to laugh at people who are loyal to jobs but you have to remember they were probably taught to do so by bootlicking Old head boomers when they were growing up.

no one is laughing at brehs years of service ......they gave that mayne a kids snack pack for putting in 27 years of work,,,,
dude at least deserve real custom plaque and at least a 100 gift card,,, dude is a grown adult

PL893-Years_of_Service_Plaque-black-O__61104.1557193377.jpg

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
There was a similar story to this about a black man who worked in a restaurant for like 15+ years...he was an old breh in his 50+ but i cant find the thread. It made me sad just like this one does that these two men were dealt these cards and weren't able to make more of their lives.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I work at a restaurant. I like singing, public speaking, and politics.

None of those will get you anywhere at the rate you're going. Singing you need to know people. Public speaking doesn't generate income unless you have a big following. Politics requires some type of college education, following, and money.

You need to be realistic. What else do you like? Do you like cars? Are you a hands on type person? Do you like computers?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a similar story to this about a black man who worked in a restaurant for like 15+ years...he was an old breh in his 50+ but i cant find the thread. It made me sad just like this one does that these two men were dealt these cards and weren't able to make more of their lives.
Why? Some people are content with a basic life. If them dudes are happy let them live. Some people make 100,000+ a year and still aren't happy and live an unfulfilling life.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like a bunch of junk that was left over from a "team building" meeting.

But damn, 27 years in the same place?! Every 2-4 years you should be looking to hop on to something else.
Ehhh it really depends on the job. My OG for example retired from the state after 20+ years

I know people in my current employment who will retire this year after 30. Now being in a dead end job that long ain’t the wave