Breh gets rewarded for never missing a day in 27 years of work

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Going to need more context.. never missed a day of work ie never called in sick?

Or this guy worked 7 days a week for 27-years straight?

What happened to vacation and sick days??? Jobs want you to use your sick days even if you aren't sick.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
27 years and ain't miss a day of work.....let him go on leave for some medical issue though and they will replace him even with his perfect record.

These companies are ruthless bruh......they bytch ass should have tripled his salary for that month.....the hell is a sippy cup gonna do?
Only an idiot would make that dumb move.

Because once he's back to being able to work he'll be just as reliable.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The people mad and talking down on the xompany and the worker are thise miserable with their own life because they are going nowhere.

The projection is real. They cant be happy for the guy who is happy working a honest job and being reliable. He makes them hate themselves and reaent where they are.
Ehh I think people are reacting based on the fact they wouldn’t want to be in his position…

if this were a vid where the guy worked at BK and they gave him an amazing life impacting gift or something, I’m sure this thread would be different. Even you should admit that gift is a tad….lacking.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
"and then someone sent him a bag with expired candy and a single movie ticket that isn't valid. Can you believe that Connor? 27 years..."

focused_199876612-stock-photo-business-people-laughing-drinking-coffee.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Ehh I think people are reacting based on the fact they wouldn’t want to be in his position…

if this were a vid where the guy worked at BK and they gave him an amazing life impacting gift or something, I’m sure this thread would be different. Even you should admit that gift is a tad….lacking.
No, he has done a menial job for a long time, he got a gift from the store owner most likely.
He isn't going to get a store, a watch, or anything, because it isn't a high value added position.
But the thought and gift was appropriate for the position and the most important thing is he appreciated it.

So what is the problem?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The question I have is why everyone assume thats his only job? He could actually have been other shyt on the side, we dont know everything about this dude. Some people when they get a job that they can just do the way he does, they stick to it cause at least it's consistent. Oh well though, maybe going viral might give him some opportunity who knows.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
to keep it real some people are going to be lifetime fastfood workers and dude sees okay with that
maybe he's making extra money selling food of the side and taking money out the register

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
He only has himself to blame. Despite what coli says, a lot of people are mediocre and don't take any risks. So many ways to make money yet they stay working the same low paying job:snoop:

And SADLY this ain't a fake video.:snoop:
What would you recommend I do with my life?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Think about the accomplishment

27 years

Thats an arbitrary ass amount of time to get an award.

I guarantee you that this "award" was a result of the manager noticing his attendance and deciding to do something nice for him.

the plaque, the candy, and everything else was probably paid for out of pocket by them.

Now if this goes viral, corporate should absolutely do better for him.

But the corporate office aint out here keeping tabs on the attendance records of every employee in their corporate tree