Breh gets rewarded for never missing a day in 27 years of work

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inappropriate Content
How fukking stupid are you. You just posted a story contradicting your own claims. :dahell:

Where the hell did you get the information that the cops offered Roof a cheeseburger in exchange for surrender? It's literally nowhere. You MADE IT UP. It doesn't even make sense.

You and @David_The_Man are easily the best advocates for Capitalism (TM) on here. I love how often you flex and claim to be a success in life then turn around and say shyt so fukking stupid.

You're using semantics.

You have no idea how police actually operate. I know for a fact police negotiate surrender.

My cousin had a felony warrant for drug trafficking. He personally called the commonwealth's attorney and agreed to turn himself in without incident if they allowed him to have the weekend and go to church with his mother.

Now if the case was politicized, opponents of the commonwealth's attorney could say, "look he's soft on crime, he allowed a drug kingpin to have one last week of fun and debauchery before he was apprehended"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You're using semantics.

You have no idea how police actually operate. I know for a fact police negotiate surrender.

You out here writing pro-police fan fiction. :laff:

This bootlicker completely MADE UP a scenario for the Dylann Roof arrest that wasn't reported anywhere, he literally made it up in his own head to make the police look better, and now he wants everyone else to believe it too.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You out here writing pro-police fan fiction. :laff:

This bootlicker completely MADE UP a scenario for the Dylann Roof arrest that wasn't reported anywhere, he literally made it up in his own head to make the police look better, and now he wants everyone else to believe it too.

Yea yea my nikka

You know when them paragraphs disappear and it take u an hour to answer the show is over

Idgaf about police, but police are human, and humanities' number one objective is self preservation.

But of course someone whose whole existence is profiting off of black grievance is gonna perpetuate the story that race soldiers paid this kid off for putting in the type of work it would take actual white supremacists a lifetime to achieve with a 3 dollar whooper

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lol what long term change?

I actually provide a service. Mental health services for the most marginalized people in society.

I have 15 years of stellar relationships with case managers and social workers to back me up.

You can't even properly describe what it is you do.

But I'm guessing it's a "non profit".

For the third time, when did this become a dikk-measuring contest? You lied about me and lied about leftists, then every time I correct your lies you deflect to yourself. Why not just admit your lies were wrong?

I'm not going to go into the details of what we do because it's too easy to look that shyt up and I don't want haters reading news stories with our names in it. But our work includes educational services, mentoring, community activism, and healthcare access and facilitation.

And of course its non-profit, why would we profit off the people we're trying to serve? Every single bit of money we get we throw back into the work. So you're saying that you take profits? Are you taking those profits off the needy people you serve, or is it taxpayer money you're skimming for your own benefit?

No wonder u associate with Dubois. Here's what Booker T. Washington had to say about negroes like you

Nothing in that quote has anything to do with this discussion. WTF are you talking about? :dahell:

The extent of your understanding of DuBois and Washington is literally internet memes. I would bet anything that you haven't read a book from either one, much less a book about either one.

Just read these two articles, just for starters. Please try.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yea yea my nikka

You know when them paragraphs disappear and it take u an hour to answer the show is over

So I'm not allowed to step away for an hour. :dead:

Breh, you literally MADE UP the Dylann Roof scenario. You've claimed over and over for years that the police bribed him into surrendering with a cheeseburger and are heroes for doing so. You MADE THAT UP.

I don't need to write paragraphs to mock pro-cop fan fiction. :pachaha:

But of course someone whose whole existence is profiting off of black grievance is gonna perpetuate the story that race soldiers paid this kid off for putting in the type of work it would take actual white supremacists a lifetime to achieve with a 3 dollar whooper

WTF are you talking about? How the hell have I ever profited off of black grievance?

And I didn't say jack shyt about paying the kid off, you're deflecting again for fan fiction.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, you literally MADE UP the Dylann Roof scenario. You've claimed over and over for years that the police bribed him into surrendering with a cheeseburger and are heroes for doing so. You MADE THAT UP.

WTF are you talking about? How the hell have I ever profited off of black grievance?

And I didn't say jack shyt about paying the kid off, you're deflecting again for fan fiction.

So what is it u do for a living?

What is this "change" you strive to enact?

Because it sounds a lot like grifting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
27 years at Burger King?? And he still got on an apron?? Breh should at least be a regional manager or something by now. :hhh:
Autistic people stay getting taken advantage of in low paid service jobs. You ever notice how hella supermarkets have the same courtesy clerks pushing shopping carts for years, sometimes decades? And they all clearly are on the spectrum or have some serious mental problems. Same with the back of house staff at fast food and other restaurants. They be working as dishwashers like it’s a career. :why:They ain’t moving up in their job at all. You at the same job for 20 years and you still living in roach motel Section 8 with no car? :what:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also, I'm well versed in the "non profit" hustle.

I've often said if I didn't have a conscious thats the route I would take. That or preaching.

Its too easy to make money off of stupid people

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So what is it u do for a living?

What is this "change" you strive to enact?

Because it sounds a lot like grifting

It never fails with this fakkit. When he gets sonned and embarrassed in threads, because he has no idea what the fukk he's talking about, he runs to yapping some irrelevant shyt about what he supposedly owns and who he supposedly employs. dikkeating c00n sissy completely makes up some bullshyt about the Dylan Roof incident and stands 10 toes down on it. Biggest and dumbest c00n on this site...and that's saying alot.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It never fails with this fakkit. When he gets sonned and embarrassed in threads, because he has no idea what the fukk he's talking about, he runs to yapping some irrelevant shyt about what he supposedly owns and who he supposedly employs. dikkeating c00n sissy completely makes up some bullshyt about the Dylan Roof incident and stands 10 toes down on it. Biggest and dumbest c00n on this site...and that's saying alot.

nikka gone on somewhere.

This conversation is above your intellectual capabilities

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikka gone on somewhere.

This conversation is above your intellectual capabilities

Above my intellectual capabilities? Dumb nikka, @Rhakim is in here undressing you. You literally don't know anything you're talking about and being relegated to making up shyt to try to save face :russ:

And when you get called out for your complete made up bullshyt you start babbling about some shyt you supposedly own. You a clown, kneecap sucking, lying Sambo.