Breh calls the Hodge Twins out for their racism against blacks.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like a lot of brehs said, they used to be a great channel. They weren’t on some heavy pro-black shyt, but they most definitely weren’t with the conservative MAGA shyt they’re on now.

I can tell they’re grifting though because they’ve let it slip out a few times and in a few videos have said “sometimes we feel like we’re c00ning.”

You can tell it’s a grift because everything from their set with the American flag in the background to their 1776 hats looks like someone cosplaying MAGA

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
These lite brite c00ns were funny when they sat in their car and cussed at each other while they ate tacos. Once their 8th grade vocabulary asses went "political".. it was over.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Trump fueled alot of this with his open acceptance of white supremacy.

It’s always been there at its core but it either went unsaid or they would be vague or coy about talking badly about black people and being racist

Trump made it to where they can now say the quiet part out loud. republicans now feel free to say exactly what they think of black people without any filter

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I think Trump fueled alot of this with his open acceptance of white supremacy.
Racist cacs took over the right wing of the republiCAC party as soon as Obama was elected into office. I remember all these birthers and tea party members. A lot of cacs became more radicalized in the Obama era(2008-2016)

The modern republiCAC party since the maga era is full of racist white Identitarians/nationalists/supremacists

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Somethings can be explained with “A million dollars is a million dollars”

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
@Born2BKing

This ain’t the Reagan/bush/McCain/Romney republicans anymore. In their era, the republican party supported small/limited government, rags-to-riches/bootstrap mythology, fiscal conservatism, businesses, tax breaks for the rich/wealthy, Christianity, and traditional familial values. When pro -eminent black politicians like Colin powell, Condoleeza rice and some others were important figures of the GOP, they had a colorblind/non racist brand of conservative patriotism/nationalism. In the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s, rich or upper middle class Black folks could vote for them without guilt or shame. The GOP still had a veneer of respectability at least back then. They were right wing but they weren’t openly racist like they are now under the influence and control of trump/maga supporters. The racists are loud and proud in the GOP now.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I always go on these types of dudes videos and just pause the videos and read the comments white people leave..

"You're one of the good ones

"I'd like to shame your hand, Sir!"

"I'd like to have a beer with you"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@Born2BKing

This ain’t the Reagan/bush/McCain/Romney republicans anymore. In their era, the republican party supported small/limited government, rags-to-riches/bootstrap mythology, fiscal conservatism, businesses, tax breaks for the rich/wealthy, Christianity, and traditional familial values. When pro -eminent black politicians like Colin powell, Condoleeza rice and some others were important figures of the GOP, they had a colorblind/non racist brand of conservative patriotism/nationalism. In the late 90s and early 2000s, Black folks could vote for them without guilt or shame. The GOP still had a veneer of respectability at least back then. They were right wing but they weren’t openly racist like they are now under the influence and control of trump/maga .
It's interested reading this because I remember how on the Fresh Prince, Uncle Phil and family were all proud Republicans. No one ever made a big deal about that because in that time it was acceptable for rich blacks to want to be Republicans. Now in 2024, you couldn't have a black sitcom with a Republican family. Especially not a comedy sitcom. That tells you a lot in itself about the shift in the Republican party.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn them folks flooded breh comment section like an army caping for the twins :picard: