Breh calls the Hodge Twins out for their racism against blacks.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Because that's what modern conservatism is. There's no more "fiscal conservatives" or "moderate republicans". That shyt went out the door when McCain died.

:manny:I was in a black "republicans" meeting-group for a minute over a decade ago, and even then, that shyt attracted weirdos and tea party run-off. All your family values and small businesses types bounced after awhile

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, It goes further back, I'd say with Nixon.
Honestly, I never felt the distain for blacks on the right like I do now. I always just felt like they were for big business, the rich, and small government. I was probably just naive to a lot of the racism in the party.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think Trump fueled alot of this with his open acceptance of white supremacy.
Mostly, birtherism. Once the tea party saw that they went full-blown white hood. The Russian Bots didn't help.

Honestly, It goes further back, I'd say with Nixon.
Nah, Nixon was a certified a$$hole but there were many moderates after. In some ways, not many presidents though. But plenty of them in Congress. Now there's basically Liz Cheney and that's it.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
That’s why so many fall victim to c00nin cause that racist white folk money is long. Some folks decided a long time ago they gon do what they have to do to not be broke….so when you’ve lost someone to c00ning they usually gone forever cause them bills being paid or they moving up in the workplace

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That’s why so many fall victim to c00nin cause that racist white folk money is long. Some folks decided a long time ago they gon do what they have to do to not be broke….so when you’ve lost someone to c00ning they usually gone forever cause them bills being paid or they moving up in the workplace
I made a thread on the Cartier dudes watching and showing love to the most racist man in America on some "He seems honest and I love that about him" type shyt. :mjlol:Thread got no love but that shyt had me perplexed.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
They weren't even Republican.

They were pioneers in the YouTube fitness community but once that started to get flooded with content creators they pivoted with other channels. They had an advice channel, a crypto channel, an eating channel, started doing stand up comedy, etc... They were just trend hopping to keep the money coming in. When all those avenues became exhausted they jump on the MAGA wave.

Pandering to conservatives is just their latest hustle.
this is facts. i used to watch their fitness, life advice and eating channel and they were always showing love to people and weren't negative at all. i remember them talking about interracial relationships and how people need to accept everyone and spread more love then all of a sudden they started turning heel and went bad for some reason.

chris jones changed his content up too. he was only posting fitness and diet videos then started doing spiritual shyt, life advice then started commenting on trending topics. i think hodgetwins are just doing whatever to stay relevant.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is facts. i used to watch their fitness, life advice and eating channel and they were always showing love to people and weren't negative at all. i remember them talking about interracial relationships and how people need to accept everyone and spread more love then all of a sudden they started turning heel and went bad for some reason.

chris jones changed his content up too. he was only posting fitness and diet videos then started doing spiritual shyt, life advice then started commenting on trending topics. i think hodgetwins are just doing whatever to stay relevant.

They even used to talk about experiencing racism so they're definitely grifting.

Chris went through a bit of a mental health crisis. He was acting real strange but he's gotten back to his old self. He does still get into some hippy spiritual stuff at times but he's

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Same shyt happened with Elliot Hulse. Dude had a pretty solid channel until he went full MAGA and tanked his channel.