Breh calls the Hodge Twins out for their racism against blacks.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
They had a spark when they started....

It's a trend of cats starting out one way....then pivoting to the clear folk when shyt falls off. At least be consistent....

I'm gonna c00n cuz it gets me views? :sadcam:

One of the reasons i hate what the innanet has become.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These were the first 2 i blatantly saw sellout and they said they were. They were talking about how they get more hits/views for this type of content.

Also there are black conservative content creators but I’ve realized that they always get lumped into red pill, finance, or geo politics. Well on YouTube anyway.

I’ll be honest are toy certain people like Tariq Nasheed aren’t conservative a lot of black Americans generally have conservative values rather they mess with the democratic/republican stuff or not.

But it is rather telling that the most popular black conservative personalities like black conservative perspective have to almost go out of their way in order to act like race isn’t a thing. Which it clearly is.

Hodgetwins literally grift just like the rest of them they picked their target audience and concentrate on that artist. I’d prefer content creators who keep it real with themselves but they tend to get blocked and shadow banned online.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Naw Anthony Cumia didn't just go maga, he went full on mask off st0rmfr0nt 4cac. His entire twitter page is dedicated posting videos and crime stats shytting on black people.

Didn’t the Colin’s very own Nigerian take him home from a autograph signing or some shyt

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Wait, hold up. They're not mixed?

I'm seeing a lot of people in the video comments saying they have two Black parents.

I always assumed they were half white.
I noticed that too

Haven’t seen proof of both of these blacc parents tho

I doubt TWO blacc parents in West Virginia who came up during Jim crow are raising c00ns tho so I call cap

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Because the foundation of being a republican is hating black people. Every policy and belief they have at its core is tied to harming black people.
Southern strategy proves that main mission of republicans is to harm blacc ppl

The south literally went from blue to red overnight soon as the civil rights act passed yet you still have negros acting like republicans aren’t the racist party :dead:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
hodgetwins have been married for years, these dudes are drifters why anyone would take youtubers serious is still baffling to me.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They could have easily ran the workout/fitness game on youtube if they just did that. That c00n shyt must be deep in their hearts because they probably lost more fans doing that shyt than gaining little cac right winger fans.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Anthony Cumia is one of most outspoken racist scumbags in all media. He has no problem saying how much he hates Black people out loud and proud.
And they are making videos for the same audience that watches anthony. The content for proud boys.

I checked their channel from incognito tab, and I see no videos where they'd be calling out dumb rednecks from the middle of America doing retarded shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They could have easily ran the workout/fitness game on youtube if they just did that. That c00n shyt must be deep in their hearts because they probably lost more fans doing that shyt than gaining little cac right winger fans.
They not going after just republicans, they going after the KKK Neo Nazi demographic of white people. They literally spew anti black rhetoric and stereotypes. Such as "I would never live around black people because I don't wanna get shot" Not jokingly either, they said that shyt seriously.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Breh is pissed off at the twins and calls for someone to put hands on them. And question, why do these grifters feel that being a Republican means you have to start hating and talking down on black people? It's like you can't be a self proclaimed Republican and also show love to black people?

Because that's what modern conservatism is. There's no more "fiscal conservatives" or "moderate republicans". That shyt went out the door when McCain died.