Breh brings fast food to an African woman's house while she's cooking, he learned the hard way

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt.. this poster is still going on about this.

This is sad now..i think it’s jealousy that this woman is beautiful and doesn’t belong to her tribe :mjcry:

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That nikka a whole bytch but most are these days

Gotta buy a starving bytch a 2 piece just 2 get his dikk wet.

Disrespect mine or any other tribes culture u passport bytch

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That nikka a whole bytch but most are these days

Gotta buy a starving bytch a 2 piece just 2 get his dikk wet.

Ya momma and father a bytch. The only one starving here is you for my attention. Bum ass troglodyte. Scram!

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ya momma and father a bytch. The only one starving here is you for my attention. Bum ass troglodyte. Scram!
U started u quoted me so go buy a bytch from Botswana a happy meal so u can let out ur tension, because clearly, the last time that you engaged in anything with a female is when u fukked that one piece of Tanzanian p*ssy that had u all giddy from the jump in this thread.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
U started u quoted me so go buy a bytch from Botswana a happy meal so u can let out ur tension, because clearly, the last time that you engaged in anything with a female is when u fukked that one piece of Tanzanian p*ssy that had u all giddy from the jump in this thread.
Holy shyt… you’re mad :laff:

Now you’re making jokes about impoverished people in Africa. This is a new low..

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Thread being ruined by some weirdo jealous baby momma that nobody wants to claim in UK. Legitimately having a nervous breakdown over this shyt:snoop:

Mfs can’t just enjoy this east african non-igbo beauty.