Breh brings fast food to an African woman's house while she's cooking, he learned the hard way

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
It's fax and she looks like a fellow Igbo 😍

We dont want no 🐶👀 when there's good food at home 😄

She's Kenyan for sure. If I were to guess, I would say she's a Kikuyu.

Marathon athletes had me thinking Kenyans were all super skinny with no bodies while it's the opposite. The marathon runners all come from one the specific tribe. For everyone else it's small waists, full hips and smooth skin.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I JUST can't buy dude's skits at all.

No diddler/no diddy but he's too ugly and his costars too pretty for me to buy into his skits.

He looks like a mouthbreather who can put together a computer in 15 minutes.
Issue wit his skits is that he be tryna act like he really that nikka in them. Lol. But yea this woman is absolutely gorgeous.

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I know so lmao :laff:. Look at @Malcolmxxx_23 post

She’s singing a popular swahili/kenyan song.

East african women are the GOAT
Is she Lua or what? I mean its a non issue but Im talking about tribes u speaking on countries, I hate that shyt tbh, but I see that's what people do with Africa.

So many tribes speak swahili even I speak swahili JAMBO motherfcker

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Is she Lua or what? I mean I its a non issue but I talking about tribes u speaking on countries, I hate that shyt tbh, but I see that's what people do with Africa.

So many tribes speak swahili even I speak swahili JAMBO motherfcker
Aight cmon now. Just saying she’s Kenyan and identifies as such, which is a fact. If you want to research her tribe feel free. :why::hubie:

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Aight cmon now. Just saying she’s Kenyan, which is a fact. If you want to research her tribe feel free. :why::hubie:

I dont care tbh

I'm just fed up with the fetishization of Africa.
It's people with tribes and roots, ok she's not Igbo I said looks LIKE because I am igbo u know so we have a certain look.

If she is Lua it makes sense but yh
Carry on skit wasn't even that funny anyway

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I dont care tbh

I'm just fed up with the fetishization of Africa.
It's people with tribes and roots, ok she's not Igbo I said looks LIKE because I am igbo u know so we have a certain look.

If she is Lua it makes sense but yh
Carry on skit wasn't even the funny anyway
Ehh seems like you care way too much about this my dear. All I said she’s Kenyan and looks like a Kenyan/East African woman. Now you’re talking about fetishization of Africa and other irrelevant points. There’s no shade to your people, she’s just not one of them lol. Its 8am in the morning this side. You have a blessed day :whoa:

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ehh seems like you care way too much about this my dear. All I said she’s Kenyan and looks like a Kenyan/East African woman. There’s no shade to your people, she’s just not one of them lol. Its 8am in the morning this side. You have a blessed day :whoa:
U don't know anything about my people, where they came from, how they got to where they are and who is involved in their lineage. My tribe is Global it's not restricted to one local region.

As u were East African Booty Meat Expert

*it's past midday this side so know what ur doing when u press the quote button.
Thank you and you have the day that you deserve.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
U don't know anything about my people, where they came from, how they got to where they are and who is involved in their lineage. My tribe is Global it's not restricted to kne local region.

As u were East African Booty Meat Expert
Yo wtf. Why are you so triggered and stuck on this? I don’t care to know anything about you or your people. She’s Kenyan. Leave me the tf out of this. I don’t care :what: