Breh brings fast food to an African woman's house while she's cooking, he learned the hard way

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yo wtf. Why are you so triggered and stuck on this? I don’t care to know anything about you or your people. She’s Kenyan. Leave me the tf out of this. I don’t care :what:

Know what u doing when u quote me then 🔥 I'm not stuck on anything, if you wanna address me on this website forum, address me properly.

I'm talking about a tribe ur talking about a country
Scram man

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Know what u doing when u quote me then 🔥 I'm not stuck on anything, if you wanna address me kn this website forum, address me properly.

I'm talking about a tribe ur talking about a country
Scram man
Great, cool. She’s Kenyan though, and she doesn’t belong to your tribe. Now you’re just begging for attention or just bored. You’re rambling now. All that time on your hands you should report back with your research findings since you want her to belong to your tribe so bad.

Let brehs enjoy this beautiful east african woman.

Peace!

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
She's Kenyan for sure. If I were to guess, I would say she's a Kikuyu.

Marathon athletes had me thinking Kenyans were all super skinny with no bodies while it's the opposite. The marathon runners all come from one the specific tribe. For everyone else it's small waists, full hips and smooth skin.

This is how it's done ✔

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Great, cool. She’s Kenyan though, and she doesn’t belong to your tribe. Now you’re just begging for attention or just bored. All that time on your hands you should report back with your research findings since you want her to belong to your tribe so bad.

Let brehs enjoy this beautiful east african woman.

Peace!
Scram

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
@Malcolmxxx_23

Please hurry up and dap the above post so that the forum member can really feel like they did something just now

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Men, as an Igbo woman I would just like to say, when we cook for you, we put our heart into it ♥️

When u enjoy the meal we prepared for you we feel like we have done our job as women and home maker.

It gives us joy and makes us dance for u x

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Tyla - Water, is a Kenyan song?

Lol even though I didn't watch that dry ass skit with volume because I could see it was corny so I didn't hear what she was singing.

Just said what I thought she looked LIKE

Not what she is.

If a person would like to educate them selves about TRIBES of the continent and the exodus from East to West aka the Sahel route they would keep their fingers still instead of typing NONSENSE in my direction just cuz they fukk E A's.