Breath of the Wild is really running these developer streets

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy that BOTW is the first Zelda I bought love that game really need to finish the master sword trials though

buy you some Wind Waker if it comes to switch.

the freedom format from BOTW is gone, but traveling the seas like you're luffy, and the bosses (although easy) looked amazing and had a very great tone.

Molgera is still one of my fave bosses.

was really hoping for a wind waker 2 at one point.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
buy you some Wind Waker if it comes to switch.

the freedom format from BOTW is gone, but traveling the seas like you're luffy, and the bosses (although easy) looked amazing and had a very great tone.

Molgera is still one of my fave bosses.

was really hoping for a wind waker 2 at one point.

I sold my wii u thinking it would be ported right away :(. I hate that I sold my wii u

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually had it backwards...

Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma revealed the team working on the follow-up to Breath of the Wild have been playing a lot of Red Dead 2, and said the younger staffers in particular have been inspired by the acclaimed open-world Western.

"I did hear that a lot of [the younger staff] were playing Red Dead Redemption 2," said Aonuma, when asked where the team looked for inspiration this time around. He went on to explain that Breath of the Wild game director Hidemaro Fujibayashi sunk a lot of time into Skyrim when working on the original title, perhaps giving us some hint as to how the sequel might evolve

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I mean if we're talking open worlds, Elder Scrolls series, Skyrim in particular, probably inspired BotW more than anything, but a rapper once said, "it ain't about who did it first its bout who did it right." BotW ran with a new style and knocked it out the park and we're seeing that direct influence in games moving forward.

Daps
Botw deserves its praise and sons it berthed. One of the best games ever conceived.

Nintendo really hasnt lived up to that first year though. Botw splatoon 2 and mario odyssey all in one? SHEESH

They need a big one to keep the hype coming

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Botw deserves its praise and sons it berthed. One of the best games ever conceived.

Nintendo really hasnt lived up to that first year though. Botw splatoon 2 and mario odyssey all in one? SHEESH

They need a big one to keep the hype coming

Next year looks like the one for them...pokemon legends, splatoon 3, BoTW 2...,

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I actually had it backwards...

Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma revealed the team working on the follow-up to Breath of the Wild have been playing a lot of Red Dead 2, and said the younger staffers in particular have been inspired by the acclaimed open-world Western.

"I did hear that a lot of [the younger staff] were playing Red Dead Redemption 2," said Aonuma, when asked where the team looked for inspiration this time around. He went on to explain that Breath of the Wild game director Hidemaro Fujibayashi sunk a lot of time into Skyrim when working on the original title, perhaps giving us some hint as to how the sequel might evolve
Of course they were. Like I said. As far as open world shyt. RDR2 shyts on BOTW.