BREAKING! Uh oh, Kendrick Lamar caught rolling with ABUSERS in his crew, it's all coming out, you hate to see it! TOP Dawg member beat his girl bloody

Daps
Team kdot dont care about abusers we care about pedos gang. Find us some pedos in our crew and maybe well talk.

Why not... care about BOTH? :dwillhuh:

:sas1: But since you want some pedos found, I bet you they got some over there. I don't know that for a fact, but I'm just looking at the nxggas that they roll with over there.

These aren't exactly morally upstanding human beings :skip:

They probably doing all kinds of foolery.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why not... care about BOTH? :dwillhuh:

:sas1: But since you want some pedos found, I bet you they got some over there. I don't know that for a fact, but I'm just looking at the nxggas that they roll with over there.

These aren't exactly morally upstanding human beings :skip:

They probably doing all kinds of foolery.
I was being funny and stupid.

But the truth behind the joke is...will people care about this as much as they would sex offenders. And isnt Kendrick not with Top Dog anymore? And the optics are worse when Drake himself was the one like "Free Baka" etc.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Theres not much you can find to change the court of public opinion on this rap feud. Groupthink is in effect.

Drake will need damning evidence of Kendrick beating his wife, then he needs to acknowledge that nikkas are just ready to see him lose no matter what and leave it there.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Ok, let's see what Drake does with this information

He can't do anything with it as long as he rolling around with and was screaming "Free Baka"

Dude had a whole sex trafficking ring.

Everyone should let this battle go and get back to reality cause this shyt has jumped the shark....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Theres not much you can find to change the court of public opinion on this rap feud. Groupthink is in effect.

Drake will need damning evidence of Kendrick beating his wife, then he needs to acknowledge that nikkas are just ready to see him lose no matter what and leave it there.
Drake been saying over a decade nikkas want to see him lose so what’s the issue?