BREAKING! Uh oh, Kendrick Lamar caught rolling with ABUSERS in his crew, it's all coming out, you hate to see it! TOP Dawg member beat his girl bloody

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Another K Thot, ladies and gentlemen

well-so-im-done.gif
so then you condemned drake and his crew equally, right?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I condemn all rappers!!! How many times I gotta say this?? :mjtf:
what you say, and what you do are completely different things. i didnt see a thread you made about drakes people, but this is the third thread ive seen you make on people related to kendrick

but i could have overlooked those, so s link to those threads would be helpful

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I lost a lot of respect for some posters this week. The way some of you dikkride a celebrity who don't know you, grew up as a white Jew, claimed Jew, spit on what he called "ignorant culture" and then culture vultures his way into hip-hop... doesn't write his own lyrics, sharks younger artists, sends cease and desists, backstabs his supposed friends, and then makes light of slavery....

You are embarrassing yourselves and it makes you look pathetic.

Just keeping it music, I'm going to be objective... I even set aside the ghostwriter shyt and just spoke on the songs.. but that's music.

This thread isn't music, this is some bullshyt "GOTCHA" witch hunt now.. :dead:

Some of you need mental help... serious fukking help :russ:

Daps
what you say, and what you do are completely different things. i didnt see a thread you made about drakes people, but this is the third thread ive seen you make on people related to kendrick

but i could have overlooked those, so s link to those threads would be helpful

You very rarely see me in the booth. Wanna know why? Cause all these rappers are trash!

I been saying this for years. I came in here for the Kendrick Drake beef. Other than that, I'm rarely in the booth cause I believe rap should be abolished and has done more harm to the black community than good.

Search my posts and you'll see me talking about it.