BREAKING! Uh oh, Kendrick Lamar caught rolling with ABUSERS in his crew, it's all coming out, you hate to see it! TOP Dawg member beat his girl bloody

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
maxresdefault.jpg

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep and I said this when Kendrick was trying to call Drake out. Brehs told me i was wrong and I shouldn't say it but I'm being proven right. All these dudes is degenerates, every last single one of them. And people are being absolute hypocrites by calling out one side and ignoring the other side.

The irony of kendrick talking about drakes dude baka catching a pimping charge over that 22 year old when kendrick and pretty much every west coast rapper celebrates and brags about being pimps. Pimps are known for trafficking and abusing underage women also.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
So Drake gonna attack a known blood in a diss? Good luck fam.
:mjlol:

Kendrick not even on TDE so what's the issue. Also...didn't you say Top was extorting Kendrick? So surely Top is a bad guy who isn't friends with Kendrick right? So why bring this up unless....ahhhh that's right you're a fukking idiot who can't write coherent disses because too many cooks are in the kitchen and you panicking.
eGItomB.gif

K
I honestly wish nikkas will put the bias aside and explain to me why he didn't put proof in the song after the planned trap.

This dude made a custom iced out gunit spinner chain just to say nikka 1000 times and destroyed a van...why you ain't expose this nikka on the heart part 6?

The answer is obvious

Daps
I honestly wish nikkas will put the bias aside and explain to me why he didn't put proof in the song after the planned trap.

This dude made a custom iced out gunit spinner chain just to say nikka 1000 times and destroyed a van...why you ain't expose this nikka on the heart part 6?

The answer is obvious

Breh you know and I know that a video could drop RIGHT NOW of Kendrick beating the hell out of Whitney and y'all K Thots would be like "it's AI" or "well what did she do first?"

Y'all are SICK :scust:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Breh you know and I know that a video could drop RIGHT NOW of Kendrick beating the hell out of Whitney and y'all K Thots would be like "it's AI" or "well what did she do first?"

Y'all are SICK :scust:
I'm on record stating I want the fukkery and bars:blessed: