BREAKING! Uh oh, Kendrick Lamar caught rolling with ABUSERS in his crew, it's all coming out, you hate to see it! TOP Dawg member beat his girl bloody

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Don't do that breh you know you picked a side you the homie but in this you going out sad Crodie :francis: when nikkas like jermio dapping your post it's over bro.
But I can be honest and say I don't care on both sides, tbh. I don't care about what Drake's ppl did or what Kendrick's people did. All I'm saying is... keep that same energy :ufdup:

Daps
Don't do that breh you know you picked a side you the homie but in this you going out sad Crodie

Y'all misunderstanding what i'm saying. I'm rooting for Drake in the beef but I honestly don't care what they doing with the women that choose to be with them. I mean, I care enough to type some sad words on the coli and say "man, I wish that wouldn't have happened :francis:"

But outside of that, I don't care.

:francis: when nikkas like jermio dapping your post it's over bro.

:mjlol: Y'all treat that breh so bad

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Is that any different than brehs hoping and praying that Drake had raped an underage girl?
Nope it's not any different, that shyt is weird too. I truly hope the shyt not true but unfortuantely for Drake its believable cause bro is a weirdo. There is already shyt out there and he deserves to be called one because of it. At the end of the day I hope this is a lesson for him.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So Drake gonna attack a known blood in a diss? Good luck fam.
:mjlol:

Kendrick not even on TDE so what's the issue. Also...didn't you say Top was extorting Kendrick? So surely Top is a bad guy who isn't friends with Kendrick right? So why bring this up unless....ahhhh that's right you're a fukking idiot who can't write coherent disses because too many cooks are in the kitchen and you panicking.
eGItomB.gif

K

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Y'all misunderstanding what i'm saying. I'm rooting for Drake in the beef but I honestly don't care what they doing with the women that choose to be with them. I mean, I care enough to type some sad words on the coli and say "man, I wish that wouldn't have happened :francis:"

But outside of that, I don't care.

:mjlol: Y'all treat that breh so bad
:russ: God dammit. You still my nikka breh:ahh: