BREAKING! Uh oh, Kendrick Lamar caught rolling with ABUSERS in his crew, it's all coming out, you hate to see it! TOP Dawg member beat his girl bloody

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
But I can be honest and say I don't care on both sides, tbh. I don't care about what Drake's ppl did or what Kendrick's people did. All I'm saying is... keep that same energy :ufdup:
this a$$hole has made like 12 fukking threads defending Drake and hes trying to pretend he's neutral :usure:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But I can be honest and say I don't care on both sides, tbh. I don't care about what Drake's ppl did or what Kendrick's people did. All I'm saying is... keep that same energy :ufdup:

How don't people have the same energy? They both put the 'dirt' of the other in music form. One was more appealing than the other. It's about appeal not hypocrisy.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the LA gangbanger that kendrick used to be signed to who used to rob stores not being a good person is not a shocking revelation that's gonna win drake the beef.. I mean shyt dr dre used to(or still does?) beat bytches too and kendrick is signed to him are yall gonna use that as material against kendrick too?

unless he can provide actual proof that kendrick himself put his hands on his girl this means nothing, baka's charges are relevant because drake has his own set of documented weird history with women

like this

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Shoulda put it in a song. This was supposed to be a rap beef, not whose stans/people can do the most investigative journalism.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Never said I was neutral. I said a million times that I'm fans of both, but I'm riding with Drake in this beef. :dwillhuh:
i dont think you understand what 'neutral' means. go back and reread the big letters in my last reply.

oh right you're maga and don't know how to read. my bad. carry on.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
as hard as @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE is riding for Aubrey I think we might need someone to check his hard drive :ufdup:

OVHoes are pathetic with all these damn threads

ha77x9.jpg
drake-creep.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Drake dikksukking nikkaz so giddy to post something then try to be like “I hate them all”

Talking about Drake trash they all trash yet he was so butthurt in them beef song posting 500 times a night - yeah they trash but you right there refreshing the page waiting for a new song to drop

I can’t stand fake ass righteous nikkaz

You nikkaz are so see through :mjlol:

Now -

Is this proof of anything ?

Baka got a case
Drake paying off abusers
Texting Nickelodeon bytches

These are real

bytches get cheated on and lie on abuse all the time - she so hurt then put go to the police , it’s the me too era so she can’t say she isn’t protected

Other wise :camby: with this bullshyt

You hurt your boyfriend took an L and you’re looking for ways to cope - period.