BREAKING! Uh oh, Kendrick Lamar caught rolling with ABUSERS in his crew, it's all coming out, you hate to see it! TOP Dawg member beat his girl bloody

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
The comment I originally posted here got deleted

All I said was that I wonder if this claim would gain legs or get buried

:dahell: going on?

Daps
All is far in war right? THIS WHAT YOU nikkaS WANTED RIGHT? :damn:

They mad, brehs.

And I've been fair about this. All parties involved are trash, which is what most people in hip hop are, and I've been vocal about that for years, even to the point of saying hip hop should be abolished.

Drake is trash, Kendrick is trash, Metro is trash, Ross is trash, Future is trash, all of them are trash trash trash.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
as hard as @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE is riding for Aubrey I think we might need someone to check his hard drive :ufdup:

OVHoes are pathetic with all these damn threads

ha77x9.jpg

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any rapper trying to take a moral high ground is an idiot cause their whole careers are based off promoting degeneracy. All these dudes got skeletons in the closet and internet folks will dig up everything cause they got nothing better to do. When the dust clears nobody coming out of this clean.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The humans are a bunch of monsters.

Look closely enough and you'll find it.

Nowadays people literally publish everything they do. Even the dirt.

Main difference now is just having every move documented.

If you're smart you'll keep your mouth and Twitter fingers silent. ESPECIALLY for famous people.
99% of the industry ain’t shyt

Daps
Any rapper trying to take a moral high ground is an idiot cause their whole careers are based off promoting degeneracy. All these dudes got skeletons in the closet and internet folks will dig up everything cause they got nothing better to do. When the dust clears nobody coming out of this clean.

Yep and I said this when Kendrick was trying to call Drake out. Brehs told me i was wrong and I shouldn't say it but I'm being proven right. All these dudes is degenerates, every last single one of them. And people are being absolute hypocrites by calling out one side and ignoring the other side.