BREAKING: Trump Backed Republican Governor Loses in Louisiana

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
:snoop: Nikkas still think the Democrats are better than the Republicans....They are both the same.....They are both White Supremacist groups.

Remember in the Democrats wanted to keep slavery going during the civil war.
Since the parties flipped in the 60s, which party has been the home of the KKK, social conservatives, neo-nazis, people claiming Obama isnt American, people claiming Michelle Obama is a monkey or a transvestite, Supreme Court judges that weakened the voting rights act, judges that give disproportional prison time to minorities, racist police officers, politicians that close voting booths in black neighborhoods, and people that fly the confederate flag and defend statues meant to spit in the face of every black person in this country?

Spoiler alert - It aint the Democrats.

Your post is dishonest and you know it.
My list can go on forever.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yes, and I clarified to say Virginians moved on in my 1st reply to you.

And I also pointed out that I did not randomly bring up Democrats, I was replying to someone.

There is nothing wrong with criticizing any politician. Especially a racist KKK hood wearing one.

Who said there was anything wrong with it?

Yall are arguing points nobody has made in this thread.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're not rich don't fall for the Democrats are just as bad trick these rich black ppl are trying to pull on you. They trying to get you to go against your own interests. They want you to go against the party trying to help you because the party that help them are the Republicans and the party who take their money to help you are the Democrats
cartoon.gif

mike2octCOLOR.jpg

012314-income-inequality_chart.png

Tax_cuts_savings_estimates_2001_2018.png

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since the parties flipped in the 60s, which party has been the home of the KKK, social conservatives, neo-nazis, people claiming Obama isnt American, people claiming Michelle Obama is a monkey or a transvestite, Supreme Court judges that weakened the voting rights act, judges that give disproportional prison time to minorities, racist police officers, politicians that close voting booths in black neighborhoods, and people that fly the confederate flag and defend statues meant to spit in the face of every black person in this country?

Spoiler alert - It aint the Democrats.

Your post is dishonest and you know it.
My list can go on forever.

Rich black ppl are so anti democrats/pro Trump/Republicans because they get huge tax breaks and those tax breaks hurt non rich black(poor) ppl

Non rich black ppl benefit from the Democrats because the Democrats tax rich black ppl(all rich ppl) more on the behalf of helping poor black ppl(all poor ppl).

Unless a rich black person cares about his ppl and is not greedy then it's a conflict of interest between rich black ppl and poor black ppl agreeing on voting on the same party because the party who helps poor black ppl hurts rich black ppl. And the party who helps rich black ppl hurts poor black ppl. Thats why rich black ppl( minority) is trying to convince poor black ppl(majority)o stop voting Democrats(who poor black ppl benefits from) and let Trump and the Republicans(who rich black ppl benefits from) win. Same thing with rich white ppl trying to convince poor white ppl to vote against the democrats who they will benefit from the most.

This is about rich and poor not black and white. Because Republicans help black and white rich ppl and hurt black and white poor ppl. And the Democrats help black and white non rich(poor) ppl and hurts black and white rich ppl.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It starts at the local level. Your local city politicians are for the cause but they are mostly Democrat and they have to be Democrat because the two party system is not designed to sustain a relevant third party. If you go out and help your local politicians it helps get progressive Dems in the house and then the house can drive the narrative at a national level.

There is no way to accomplish that without being a part of the left coalition. Moderate Dems do deserve to be held to the fire and a lot of them are being phased out but if you think goals can be achieved without the coalition it can't...

GOP is one note and they stay on code. That's why the Dems lost... they had terrible candidates and the GOP had terrible candidates but the GOP stayed on code.

In 2018 in the midterms the Dems took it seriously and that's how they got the house back. And it all started at the local level and many of the new house dems are way more progressive than previous generations.

Thank you for explaining that :blessed:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Just vote Trump out

Believe it or not this shyt was so easy in the 90s

A dude stands up and lets you know he's a KKK type, boom. All Black people are automatically against him.

Listen close here

Any position other than "vote Trump out" is totally wrong and has been fed to you by

Republicans

The only one who benefits from your ignorant ass "not voting" is the fukcing Nazis.

So we have one million pages of people arguing back and forth about who is worse than who when the answer is clear.

I stopped engaging Flat Earth people cause I realized they are living trolls who don't even realize how much of a birdbrain they really are...

I want to stop engaging you "don't vote" ass niqqas but I really.want to encourage everyone to do the right thing and vote these motherfukcers OUT

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Not looking good for Trump. Democrat participation in these recent elections has been through the roof. People are pissed. My only concern is that I'm not sure there's a candidate who I feel confident about. Warren seems like the best choice in terms of rallying the base...but "the base" also includes black people...a demographic she struggles with. Flip side, Biden is doing very well with black people as well as older people in general but is bombing with virtually every other demographic. There has to be a middle ground candidate somewhere who can unite everyone. Maybe we're looking for a unicorn, at a time when we already used our unicorn (Obama). Obama was able to fire up every single democrat base, both times he ran. Maybe that type of blueprint isn't going to become standard, because there isn't a candidate good enough to use it?

The winning blueprint is gonna be getting black people to vote, and winning back the midwest. If Warren is the candidate she will need a black VP. And no, not Kamala Harris' wack ass. Someone like...Andrew Gillum. If I was a democrat insider/operative/etc I'd be probing the shyt out of Gillum right now, trying to find any potential dirt. If he's clean, and that FBI investigation is truly over...he has to get the nod. If not...I dunno man. I'm not putting Stacy Abrams on a ticket with Warren. Two women ticket sounds like a bad idea. It has to be Gillum.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump could lose big time if poor black and white ppl realize that the Republicans are only for the rich black/white ppl. Any Democratic candidate will have their best interest over any Republican. The worst Democrat will still be better than the best Republican.

Any non rich black/white person should automatically vote Democrat. Because guess what. ALL rich black/white ppl are gonna automatically vote Republican whether he's in a KKK robe or the alt-right. Simply for the huge tax breaks. Republicans was supposed to be for white ppl who was supposed to be rich. The problem is alot of white ppl didn't become rich but alot of black ppl did become rich so now it's all mixed up. Rich black ppl supporting Republicans and poor white ppl supporting the Democrats.

Quit falling for the con of "well the democrats don't have a good candidate" bullsht. I don't give a damn if the Democratic candidate was a damn tree. If you're not rich then that tree will benefit you more than the greatest Republican. We can easily get Trump outta office if non rich black/white realize this and vote in their best interest which is the Democrats

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Trump could lose big time if poor black and white ppl realize that the Republicans are only for the rich black/white ppl. Any Democratic candidate will have their best interest over any Republican. The worst Democrat will still be better than the best Republican.

Any non rich black/white person should automatically vote Democrat. Because guess what. ALL rich black/white ppl are gonna automatically vote Republican whether he's in a KKK robe or the alt-right. Simply for the huge tax breaks. Republicans was supposed to be for white ppl who was supposed to be rich. The problem is alot of white ppl didn't become rich but alot of black ppl did become rich so now it's all mixed up. Rich black ppl supporting Republicans and poor white ppl supporting the Democrats.

Quit falling for the con of "well the democrats don't have a good candidate" bullsht. I don't give a damn if the Democratic candidate was a damn tree. If you're not rich then that tree will benefit you more than the greatest Republican. We can easily get Trump outta office if non rich black/white realize this and vote in their best interest which is the Democrats
Real question at what point does the dems putting literally every other group agenda over ours even tho we the ones in most dire need make us say fukk them also.

I know I’m not rich also and the republicans ain’t for me. But shyt the dems either if they gonna use us for the vote and totally disregard us after.

at this certain I don’t care what happens cause obviously nothin in they agenda is to push our people.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: Nikkas still think the Democrats are better than the Republicans....They are both the same.....They are both White Supremacist groups.

Remember in the Democrats wanted to keep slavery going during the civil war.
literally nobody runs this kind of talk except white supremacists. Nobody. Negged. I'm gonna start negging you dudes. We knew you were coming. 8 hearings this week. Gotta show your face sometime huh?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
white supremacists out trying to deflect hard. I guess with the hearings cranking up it's your time, huh?

Why are you all so obvious with this shyt? :russ::russ::russ:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also guys politics activates on a spectrum. Every democrat isn't far left and every republican isn't far right. The fact that that constantly has to be pointed out shows people spend too much time in echo chambers.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real question at what point does the dems putting literally every other group agenda over ours even tho we the ones in most dire need make us say fukk them also.

I know I’m not rich also and the republicans ain’t for me. But shyt the dems either if they gonna use us for the vote and totally disregard us after.

at this certain I don’t care what happens cause obviously nothin in they agenda is to push our people.

Dude no matter what the Democrats offer black ppl these rich black ppl are not going to support them. It's a con. You fell for it, I fell for it, and alot more poor black ppl fell for it.

The rich black ppl told the Democrats to either give black ppl reparations or tangibles or black ppl won't vote. Because they know its automatic political suicide. They trick the candidate into saying:
"I'm going to specifically give black ppl tangibles" then the rich black ppl say "I ain't failing for that bullsht he/she just pandering to get the black vote".

Then another candidate says "I'm going to specifically give black ppl trillions in reparations if they're ADOS" then the rich black ppl say "I ain't endorsing him/her because he/she's only saying that because he/she knows she don't have a chance in hell at winning"

It's all bullsht and a con. Rich black ppl are convincing non rich black ppl to vote against their own interests in disguise of "The democrats do everything for everybody else except black ppl and we the ones being loyal to them"

Rich white ppl are convincing poor white ppl to vote against their own interests in disguise of symbolic victories which is rich white men winning. They blind of the fact that this rich white man wouldn't pay for your funeral if you got murdered at one of his rallies. He wouldn't even actknowledge you. He will help this rich black man before he help a poor white person.

We gotta vote in our interest. The only difference it will make is if your rich or poor. If you rich the Republicans benefits you the most. If you're poor(not rich) the Democrats benefits you the most. Stop being conned