BREAKING: Trump Backed Republican Governor Loses in Louisiana

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Is this your first time posting in a "political" thread on the coli?

That's a dumbass question. Look up my post history...Smart Guy

Nobody is mad. I'm simply pointing out that most of us are in agreement that Democrats and Republicans are racist. Bringing it up in EVERY Trump thread is weird.

That makes no sense

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy that people get mad when you bring up that the democrats are just as racist as the republicans.

I live in LA and California is a known blue state and in California, espically in LA the Black homeless population is crazy.

The democrats do not talk about the Black homeless rate in California, they want Black people to support DACA, Illegal Mexicans, Asians and the LGBTQ.

People don't understand politicians even switch parties all the time. From D to R and vice versa.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
That's a dumbass question. Look up my post history...Smart Guy

That makes no sense

Then you know that most are in agreement that both parties are racist and don't give shyt about black people.

Which part of my comment didn't make sense? Can you quote me being mad about you talking about racist Democrats?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's crazy that people get mad when you bring up that the democrats are just as racist as the republicans.

I live in LA and California is a known blue state and in California, espically in LA the Black homeless population is crazy.

The democrats do not talk about the Black homeless rate in California, they want Black people to support DACA, Illegal Mexicans, Asians and the LGBTQ.
Yeah I mean....
Black people are basically just good for doing menial and grunt work for democratic platforms, like harassing people on twitter, social media, aggressively protesting in the streets, canvasing and registering people to vote but when it comes to policy its damn near dead silence.

With that said, I don't fukk with republicans at all....

Still can't sit back and do nothing though.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Nikkas still think the Democrats are better than the Republicans....They are both the same.....They are both White Supremacist groups.

Remember in the Democrats wanted to keep slavery going during the civil war.

Exactly those Democrats you are referring to is now the Republicans you are rooting for. So the democrats who wanted to keep slavery going switched over to the Republicans. Republicans are rich ppl who want to get all their money without paying taxes because they don't want poor ppl getting help off their tax dollars. Democrats are the ones who say you're already super duper rich we are gonna tax you more to help out the poor ppl in you city/state/communities.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Nikkas still think the Democrats are better than the Republicans....They are both the same.....They are both White Supremacist groups.

Remember in the Democrats wanted to keep slavery going during the civil war.

Trump winning anything is equivalent to white supremacists/white supremacy winning.

Democrats are for poor ppl at the bottom.
Republicans are for rich ppl at the top.

White poor ppl are rooting for trump because he symbolizes white supremacy so anytime he or the Republicans win they look at it as a symbolic win for them.

Black ppl who are rich or semi rich are all of a sudden low key rooting for Trump and the Republicans because if the Democrats win then taxes go eat those rich black ppl money up. So they like "Fck the Democrats and fck black ppl who poor. Trump and the Republicans are actually give me tangibles because I get to keep a majority of my money because Trump's tax breaks are great and the Democrats are trying to take a big chunk of my money away from me to help a bunch of lazy broke mfs living my tax dollar"

That's why those rich black ppl are low key trying to sabotage the election by saying "reparations or tangibles specifically for black ppl or ADOS or black ppl aren't voting" Because they know any candidate that comes out and say they are going to give ADOS reparations or tangibles to black ppl will automatically lose. That's why when a candidate do come out and say they are for reparations or tangibles for specifically black ppl or ADOS those same rich black ppl say that candidate is lying and pandering or they say the only reason that candidate said that is because they know they don't have a chance in hell of winning and that's the excuse for that black rich person not to endorse that candidate or get behind him/her.

Now the black ppl who are poor get even less help for 4 more years and the rich black ppl live great and comfortable under Trump/Republicans for 4 more years. And the poor black ppl didn't even realize the jed eye mind trick being pulled on them which was they went against their own interests and let Trump win because some rich black ppl who benefits from Trump's presidency told them to not vote and told them that the Democrats are the same as or worst than Trump and the Republicans

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Trump winning anything is equivalent to white supremacists/white supremacy winning.

Democrats are for poor ppl at the bottom.
Republicans are for rich ppl at the top.

White poor ppl are rooting for trump because he symbolizes white supremacy so anytime he or the Republicans win they look at it as a symbolic win for them.

Black ppl who are rich or semi rich are all of a sudden low key rooting for Trump and the Republicans because if the Democrats win then taxes go eat those rich black ppl money up. So they like "Fck the Democrats and fck black ppl who poor. Trump and the Republicans are actually give me tangibles because I get to keep a majority of my money because Trump's tax breaks are great and the Democrats are trying to take a big chunk of my money away from me to help a bunch of lazy broke mfs living my tax dollar"

That's why those rich black ppl are low key trying to sabotage the election by saying "reparations or tangibles specifically for black ppl or ADOS or black ppl aren't voting" Because they know any candidate that comes out and say they are going to give ADOS reparations or tangibles to black ppl will automatically lose. That's why when a candidate do come out and say they are for reparations or tangibles for specifically black ppl or ADOS those same rich black ppl say that candidate is lying and pandering or they say the only reason that candidate said that is because they know they don't have a chance in hell of winning and that's the excuse for that black rich person not to endorse that candidate or get behind him/her.

Now the black ppl who are poor get even less help for 4 more years and the rich black ppl live great and comfortable under Trump/Republicans for 4 more years. And the poor black ppl didn't even realize the jed eye mind trick being pulled on them which was they went against their own interests and let Trump win because some rich black ppl who benefits from Trump's presidency told them to not vote and told them that the Democrats are the same as or worst than Trump and the Republicans

I'm not reading that:mjlol:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The people not actively protest. The people you believe have moved on.

So your question is are there any Virginians who are not actively protesting Northam and are currently protesting in this thread? Odd question. Maybe there are.

Who doesn't understand this? :snoop:

You vastly overestimate the intelligence and awareness of the average American.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
People don't understand politicians even switch parties all the time. From D to R and vice versa.
Elizabeth Warren, a prominent candidate running for the democratic nominee used to be a conservative:
‘Liz Was a Diehard Conservative’

:whistle: Pretty sure conservatives were just as terrible and blatantly racist when I was a baby, as they are today.

Hell if I remember correctly, in the past trump was affiliated as a democrat
Bush says Trump was a Democrat longer than a Republican 'in the last decade'