BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

I high key don't like beal. In hindsight when all that wall beal beef was supposedly happening i didn't think it was anything but now with that smug everybody eats phrase and what did you do, we were lotto every year with you as the primary and that will never change. This dude beefed i'm sure so we'd have him as the primary and give him the max only to do nothing. I' glad he's gone, and he's gone for nothing other than we not paying you. When he comes back to break the franchise record, i'll be done with him. I love wall, love arenas. Beal was a fukking waste of time. I'm glad hes gone. Thought we'd get something for him but its only fitting

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
@CHICAGO doing God's work. Yall simply can't remember i made a thread 2 weeks ago saying Phoenix was gonna waive CP3?

Phoenix got a all star for absolutely nothing.

I'm rooting for them to lose and it's gonna happen that way, I like all those guys but I hope they lose :yeshrug:

quote me for next few years. While we rebuild I'm spending my next few basketball years hoping he doesn't win shyt. KD and Beal

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I high key don't like beal. In hindsight when all that wall beal beef was supposedly happening i didn't think it was anything but now with that smug everybody eats phrase and what did you do, we were lotto every year with you as the primary and that will never change. This dude beefed i'm sure so we'd have him as the primary and give him the max only to do nothing. I' glad he's gone, and he's gone for nothing other than we not paying you. When he comes back to break the franchise record, i'll be done with him. I love wall, love arenas. Beal was a fukking waste of time. I'm glad hes gone. Thought we'd get something for him but its only fitting
I feel this way as well. Brad may have out up numbers, but he was never more than a Kris Middletown type of player with a green light to me.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

:mjlol:

This team is cooked already.

The Suns have no one to blame but themselves really as you can't spend years shytting on a player publicly and in the media and then think that you're going to get positive value for him. Granted Ayton hasn't done himself any favors with his body on the court but still.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I feel this way as well. Brad may have out up numbers, but he was never more than a Kris Middletown type of player with a green light to me.
Nah chill you not giving Middleton his props

Middleton before the injuries last year was way more reliable and held it down in the 2021 Finals he dropped 38 and 40

Hoe ass Beal is just putting up numbers with the Wizards and being a loser

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Nuggets proved you only need 2 consistent guys off the bench in the playoffs to win. Issue of course with the Subs is keeping their Big 3 healthy.

Looking back though Phoenix put up the best fight against Denver :sas2:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nuggets proved you only need 2 consistent guys off the bench in the playoffs to win. Issue of course with the Subs is keeping their Big 3 healthy.

Looking back though Phoenix put up the best fight against Denver :sas2:
Bruce Brown and?

Braun didn’t really come into his own until the Finals as he looked lost and overwhelmed for the majority of the season and playoffs.

It was more of the exception than the norm as Miami didn’t know to exploit their non Jokic minutes and lack of depth.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

This team is cooked already.

Interesting, because I believe I was told in this very thread that the Suns would easily be able to flip Ayton for a package of high level role players :jbhmm:

My initial thinking was they try to see if Indiana wants to spin the block. Maybe try Ayton for Turner/Duarte. Or see if Atlanta would do Ayton for Capela/Bey or something. But they might have to aim lower or just keep him

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Interesting, because I believe I was told in this very thread that the Suns would easily be able to flip Ayton for a package of high level role players :jbhmm:

My initial thinking was they try to see if Indiana wants to spin the block. Maybe try Ayton for Turner/Duarte. Or see if Atlanta would do Ayton for Capela/Bey or something. But they might have to aim lower or just keep him
You trying to get nikkas fired? :mjlol:
Just hand PHX the ring if they got that package for that scrub