BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:mjlol:

This team is cooked already.

They're getting proper value. They're paying max money to a center who's not a particularly good rim protector and doesn't stretch the floor and also isn't a particularly dominant player in the post. Terrible contract and I said right away they should not match that stupid ass contract from Indiana and all I heard was "oh you can't lose the asset for nothing" but now they're stuck with his bum ass. Dude is about to be even more miserable he's literally never gonna see the ball with those 3 out there

Interesting, because I believe I was told in this very thread that the Suns would easily be able to flip Ayton for a package of high level role players :jbhmm:

My initial thinking was they try to see if Indiana wants to spin the block. Maybe try Ayton for Turner/Duarte. Or see if Atlanta would do Ayton for Capela/Bey or something. But they might have to aim lower or just keep him

I assume the Pacers wised up and realized that Turner is more valuable for how modern NBA is played and are passing. No idea why they were so interested last offseason anyway

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Nuggets proved you only need 2 consistent guys off the bench in the playoffs to win. Issue of course with the Subs is keeping their Big 3 healthy.

Looking back though Phoenix put up the best fight against Denver :sas2:
The Nuggets had a stout starting 5 the Suns have 3 guys maybe Ayton so that’s 4 they need at least 3 more quality rotation pieces

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Phoenix should be a problem next year, a lot of good teams

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

me to wizards GM

cover1.jpg