BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
They cant just trade Ayton for random pieces. In the playoffs, coaches will force the other players to try to beat them. Random players aint gonna cut it
Breh we just had the following CHAT GPT ass nikkas make an impact:

Rui Hachimura
Christian Braun
Caleb Martin
Gabe Vincent
Malik Monk
Terrance Davis
Norman Powell
Bruce Brown

I’m pretty sure an Ayton trade can bring in some AI generated nikkas from the Spurs or some shyt to be solid role players

:unimpressed:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You legit just said 'they had guys like shaun Livingston off the bench' I'm sorry what. He's not fukin good lmao but when you just need him to play 15 minutes a game oh now he's shaun Livingston role player extraordinaire. They can easily find their shaun livinstons.

Bruce brown is a great example. When harden and kyrie get hurt Bruce brown as your 3rd best player looks like a bum. In Denver Bruce brown as your 6th man looks like a godsend. They will find that easily.

Shaun Livingston >>>>> bum ass Cam Payne. Bruce Brown >>>>> Josh Okogie.

And my initial point was, is and always was that it’s not easy to fill out a roster when you have no cap space or draft capital, and it’s going to get even harder when the new CBA takes full effect so paying 3 players $150 million a year isn’t ideal. Unless you disagree with that, there was never any point in you responding to me.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
My memory sucks at time so remind me, sInce Booker, when have the Suns drafted anyone worth a damn? Cam Johnson, maybe? Mikal Bridges was drafted by Philly as well.
Cam Johnson
Mikal was drafted by Philly but that was under Phoenix instruction
Jalen Smith but they messed up and cut him

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Denver had Jokic putting up Wilt Numbers and Jamal Murray playing with NBA 2K takeover badges and won the championship.

Ayton can still bring in role players .

Phoenix can still buy draft picks on Thursday .
Teams are gonna hesitant as fukk to sell picks. Even teams with no room will try to kick the can down the road. Besides, if you're gonna buy a pick, you better use that player like he's a first cuz those picks are gonna cost $3 mil

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Seriously how stupid is he?
Miami just made it to the finals
They got Spoelstra

And he picks the fukking Sun with Vogel and a old KD and a male beta in Ayton in a stacked west, and with shyt bench
Make it make sense :russ:
Beal doesn't want to deal with taking any responsibility lol, he would rather be in Phoenix.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boston had depth out the ass …didn’t mean shyt when Jaylen Brown started dribbling like he had oven mitts on

Milwaukee had hella depth ..didn’t mean shyt when Giannis ankle twisted

nikkas SWORE the Lakers depth was gonna be an issue for Denver …didn’t mean shyt when Jokic turned into the terminator .

Sixers didn’t lose because of their lack of depth…Embiid just turned into a
p*ssy

The Miami Heats great depth was the Rico Hines open run all-stars
More importantly to your first point, Boston had great depth and Tatum’s ankle melted in game 7. All of a sudden it’s over.

What people need to understand is a lot this stuff comes down to luck with injuries and having great talent. Nothing more or less