BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just seen this flash on my notifications. The Sun's taking a page from the Sun and creating a super super super team:damn:Denver might not get any light after this, brehs:wow:

As currently constructed, I think Denver still washes them. Who is playing defense, who is rebounding and is Ayton gonna grow some nuts and try to do something about Joker... all those questions remain.

Plus whenever Murray sees another lightskin bruh it's :demonic: time.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Beal musta vetoed any Miami deal because getting even a single first is better than what Phoenix offered.

Still, just getting off his contract was a W. That is an all-time albatross and now they can properly tear down and rebuild with Beal gone. New GM already doing good things.

Congratulations @FAH1223 @mastermind

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
As currently constructed, I think Denver still washes them. Who is playing defense, who is rebounding and is Ayton gonna grow some nuts and try to do something about Joker... all those questions remain.

Plus whenever Murray sees another lightskin bruh it's :demonic: time.
Let me get these LeBron/Sun jokes off while it's still fresh, my dude:dahell:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You’re getting into phrase semantics, the reality is if they will get valuable assets back if they decide to trade him, you nikkas have to learn the hard way every time you think a player is “untradeable” lol
And this is what I meant

Paying beal was a very unnecessary expense by the wizards, and due to NTC, they get no valuable assets back

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dahell

They’re the clear cut title favorite now

They didn’t give up shyt
When Kevin Durant sprains his ankle running from a barber, you're gonna be one of the first ones off the bench.

This trade sucks and it's indicative of these teams who now think their best player should just be an imitation of Luka.

They're gonna turn Devin Booker into James Harden and not in a good way.