BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The agent of a player orchestrating a trade to his son’s team gotta be some type of conflict of interest lmao. But the league is all about relationships

That said I think the Suns needed depth more than they needed a 3rd star but time will tell
Well they got Beal for nothing basically, upgrading your 3rd star into beal and giving up shamet who might not have even cracked your playoff rotation is a win

They'll have to see if some team will give up 2 to 3 decent roleplayers for ayton

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew shyt was going left when Barry Jackson was saying Beal wasn't really using the NTC because he liked the Wiz owner. :unimpressed:

Heat bout to repeat last year when they could have got Donovan but decided to wait on KD and ended up with nothing.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
this is some of the all time worst asset management we’ve seen in the nba by the Wizards. how can this even happen in 2023? how can you allow yourself to be so poorly managed with all the resources these teams have at their disposal?
Look it's over now we are at peace. I'm glad we are free from his contract and we can begin to heal as a team and community. :ohlawd: