BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I didn’t take any pain pills and it only hurt like a pinch for about 3 seconds when they do the numbing shot. If you want they can give you a Vicodin or put you under but if they do that you can’t drive yourself home.

After that you can feel very slight pulls when they are working. You will be more nervous than anything else, it’s just a minor annoyance.

It took about 7 days to where it didn’t feel like my nuts were pushed up in my gut. Didn’t hurt it just feels strange. After that it took 2 weeks for all swelling to go down, especially at the incision site. About a week it looked like I had 3 nuts, then another week was about a pea sized hard lump that had me worried. But all that went away.

I’m glad I did it because I’m up in my wife with reckless abandon now. :banderas:

damn that doesnt sound bad at all. how much did it cost you? looks like the state has a low-cost clinic for broke and :flabbynsick: folks like me lmao

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
you aren't wrong

im packing up and leaving Florida

This is gonna affect Real Estate a whole lot. Women of both liberal and conservative ideologies are gonna move out of those states by the millions and leave a whole lot of homes vacant because of their reproductive health being in constant danger

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

:russ: She has a point I guess. If these conservatives wanna go down that road, go all the way down.
You are right she does have a point. :ehh: I can see women wanting to claim a child tax credit for an unborn child under that same premise. :yeshrug: