BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Time for people to decide whether they want to live in a Red America state or Blue America state. :yeshrug: The GOP has won the war for a generation, largely because Democrats suck at politics. It's ova, pick your state.

OR

Tell those women to pick up their guns and start clapping at those politicians that take away their reproductive rights.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Time for people to decide whether they want to live in a Red America state or Blue America state. :yeshrug: The GOP has won the war for a generation, largely because Democrats suck at politics. It's ova, pick your state.
you aren't wrong

im packing up and leaving Florida

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Glad I’m snipped.

what was that like? SERIOUSLY looking into this. did they put you under? how invasive is the surgery? how long did you have to recover? is the pain bad? my girl takes BC daily but it still makes me nervous.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
what was that like? SERIOUSLY looking into this. did they put you under? how invasive is the surgery? how long did you have to recover? is the pain bad? my girl takes BC daily but it still makes me nervous.

I didn’t take any pain pills and it only hurt like a pinch for about 3 seconds when they do the numbing shot. If you want they can give you a Vicodin or put you under but if they do that you can’t drive yourself home.

After that you can feel very slight pulls when they are working. You will be more nervous than anything else, it’s just a minor annoyance.

It took about 7 days to where it didn’t feel like my nuts were pushed up in my gut. Didn’t hurt it just feels strange. After that it took 2 weeks for all swelling to go down, especially at the incision site. About a week it looked like I had 3 nuts, then another week was about a pea sized hard lump that had me worried. But all that went away.

I’m glad I did it because I’m up in my wife with reckless abandon now. :banderas: