BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Your post implied that you were willing to kill the fetus if she ended up getting pregnant

But you just showed how y’all are gonna continue having sex and avoid a pregnancy

They think the majority of people are using abortions like time machine condoms and posts like yours are proving their point. You’re so dense and stupid that you still don’t get it. You want to be able to kill a fetus solely cuz you don’t like condoms :dead:
Dawg lol. Here’s the thing: It’s none of your business or these crackers business whatever reason anyone decides to terminate a pregnancy. It doesn’t fukking matter why someone decides to do it. Being a judgmental fakkit about it and siding with the Christian fascists isn’t a good look.

You’re acting like birth control and condoms don’t fail. You keep saying “kill the fetus” as if the word fetus holds weight. You sound like the morons saying they care about people “killing babies.” I don’t think anyone is out here enjoying getting abortions my guy. It’s a really shytty medical procedure to go through that potentially leaves some bad mental scars. Your holier than thou attitude about the whole issue is fukking lame though.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I think its going to be different they are ready its 2022.
Ready to go and do mass adoptions.
Because that’s what its all about right? They really care about them. They’ll make sure they are good members of society and all that because they will step up.
Right? :lupe:
They will be making it difficult as hell to give up a baby for adoption. The infrasturcture cannot keep up with all them kids who are about to born whose parents don't want them.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
They will be making it difficult as hell to give up a baby for adoption. The infrasturcture cannot keep up with all them kids who are about to born whose parents don't want them.
Damn that’s crazy. Then again there isn’t one of these posters here that are supporting this fukkery saying that they want to step up and take care of unwanted kids.
I mean they are talking all that shyt these posters must got some secret go fund me or a network to tackle that issues and help the infrastructure out? Right? :dead:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dawg lol. Here’s the thing: It’s none of your business or these crackers business whatever reason anyone decides to terminate a pregnancy. It doesn’t fukking matter why someone decides to do it. Being a judgmental fakkit about it and siding with the Christian fascists isn’t a good look.

You’re acting like birth control and condoms don’t fail. You keep saying “kill the fetus” as if the word fetus holds weight. You sound like the morons saying they care about people “killing babies.” I don’t think anyone is out here enjoying getting abortions my guy. It’s a really shytty medical procedure to go through that potentially leaves some bad mental scars. Your holier than thou attitude about the whole issue is fukking lame though.

Stupid nicca, you just said you’re using protection now since you can’t just abort the kid if a pregnancy happens :dead:

I am pro choice. That doesn’t change the fact that y’all are giving them ammo with this “man I’m bout to stop going raw now since we can’t abort no more”

Condoms and Birth control are 99 percent effective. Stop with the outlier talk and be real

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Now if they do that, that’s a completely different story

As of right now they’re not stopping anyone from having sex. You just can’t be reckless and kill the fetus cuz you nutted in her and she got pregnant
Why not :jbhmm: