BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
No it's forever as long as you are alive that's your child. fukk you bytch ass conservatives.
I dont know what you mean by conservative. I dont even vote, maybe if I did y’all wouldn’t be in this mess but that’s besides the point

I’m a father myself breh. I took on the responsibility and do the best I can. I’m not running from nothing or making no excuses.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you prepared to going back to Jim Crow era policies that your grandparents went through?

Plus these GOP Trump dikksuckers are gonna compromise the 13th, 14th,and 15th amendments in various ways.

Some of y'all really do hate women.

Don't worry about me breh. Link up with your immediate family and friends and discuss what y'all gonna do.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Between this and the New York gun law being struck down, the Supreme Court been moving extremely nasty...
Trump supporters still bitter that he lost. Thats like them being the Confederacy supporters right after The Civil War ended. They gonna hold that grudge for another 160 years, all for Trump.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Abortion has been a scourge on the black community anyway. Planned Parenthood and feminists have been anti black from the jump. Aside from a tiny number of instances, not having access to abortions simply means people need to be better at making decisions.
so you believe this stops at abortion?