BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The narrative is they're saying this is a precursor to putting black people back on plantations. Taking away voting rights and etc.

So you prepared to going back to Jim Crow era policies that your grandparents went through?

Plus these GOP Trump dikksuckers are gonna compromise the 13th, 14th,and 15th amendments in various ways.

Some of y'all really do hate women.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Affirmative Action where they hire 1 black person out of 60 applications?

61a7cb925d47cc0018e8dadc
Yeah. With AA gone they can go full NO nikkaS at all. These companies don't even want that one percent at all.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
So now my predictions for the midterms have went from the Democrats getting totally violated, to a roughly 50/50 chance.
Add the gun situation as well and that goes up to 55/45.

Problem is that most states repub. party put in rules where it makes hard for voters to vote for another party not named Republican.

I said this in another forum in the 2020 election thread that I wouldn't mind another 4 years of Trump if there was a complete blue wave where independents and Dems. make up of most if not all of the House and Senate.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Abortion has been a scourge on the black community anyway. Planned Parenthood and feminists have been anti black from the jump. Aside from a tiny number of instances, not having access to abortions simply means people need to be better at making decisions.
But will they?

I don’t agree with abortion being used as birth control, but this new generation is something else.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow but to all the white women that are angry need to direct it to their own
Yes, 55 Percent of White Women Voted for Trump. No, I'm Not ...https://truthout.org › Articles
once again fukk trump and all his supporters
DT_iARXXcAEKtBv

what does suck though is black women have way worse maternal healthcare outcomes than white women due to the medical apartheid in this country and sadly we got a high concentration of black folks in states that are likely to go full force with the bans so they will be left holding the bag for these dumbass white women.

:francis: