BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
All those things make sense and are great arguments.

Problem is you cannot control the government or other people.

Clearly they don't care. The folks voting for them don't care.

But that is the response you will get.

Been doing "what about" our entire lives about a myriad of issues. How many of them have truly been addressed?

Abortion is one more added to the list.

Voter apathy is a conversation to be had within itself but it’s not for me to chime in on since I don’t live in the US. I’m looking at this solely on a humanitarian level.

As a man, I find it weird/troubling that seemingly, the most vocal supporters of this being overturned are other men. Yes, we are impacted by abortions (speaking from personal experience) but ultimately, it’s a woman‘s decision, for whatever reason, and celebrating the creation of a black market that will result in deaths and more abandoned children isn‘t what we as people should be doing.

Division and apathy on humanitarian issues just means nothing ever gets achieved.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s been happening. You really think they going to stop black women having abortions? :childplease: They could care less what black women Does with their bodies. That’s what the law was about anyway: killing black babies, killing the black population
False. White women were the main users of abortion particularly the educated the ones. The whole killing black babies was concocted by anti abortion white folks to get black support. The basis for the anti-abortion movement was because white folks feared that blacks, Irish, and Italians were going to outgrow the Protestant white population