BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Quality of life is also a thing. If life expectancy for young black men is already lower than average, and incarceration rates higher than average, what good are more black babies in the foster care system with no support from this "system" either. What happens when they're born? Is white supremacy even being discussed by the folks who overturned this law?? Think they give a fukk about black babies?? FOH

Liberals make this huge moral dilemma seem so cavalier. Basically you are saying it might be more humane to never be born than live in poverty in the richest country in the world. You might be correct but Liberals don't want to have the open and honest debate of the morality of such thinking. And I saying this as someone who does not want to see abortion banned.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Liberals make this huge moral dilemma seem so cavalier. Basically you are saying it might be more humane to never be born than live in poverty in the richest country in the world. You might be correct but Liberals don't want to have the open and honest debate of the morality of such thinking. And I saying this as someone who does not want to see abortion banned.
What I'm saying is very very simple. A woman decides what happens to her body. Point blank

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
That‘s a bit more than callous because every not woman uses abortion as reckless contraception. Why should women risk their health/lives to abort a pregnancy that was a result of rape or from their abusive husband/boyfriend? Or what about women that lives are at risk from carrying out a pregnancy, should we just shrug at them too? What about women that suffer from mental health issues and are at high risk of suffering pre/post natal depression - should they have children that the state (or family) will eventually take away from them?

All those things make sense and are great arguments.

Problem is you cannot control the government or other people.

Clearly they don't care. The folks voting for them don't care.

But that is the response you will get.

Been doing "what about" our entire lives about a myriad of issues. How many of them have truly been addressed?

Abortion is one more added to the list.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Voteps are HEAVY in this thread

Doesn't matter who you voted for, the Government officials does what they want

That "Left Wing" "Right Wing" stuff is all for Political theater :dead:

Like,

This is lost on people because they want to be hopeful for some reason.

Hundreds of years and we are STILL fighting for basic ass human rights to live.

The fukk are people expecting exactly?

They want this country a certain way, it's gonna happen regardless of how you feel about it.

Question is what are you as an individual gonna do about it? Once I get a decent remote job, I'm out of here.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The next step is probably going to be that to qualify for an abortion, you have to prove you live in the states that haven’t immediately made any changes.

I know California stated they'll assist and do abortions for folks from states that criminalize it. I am curious to see how this plays out long term with states being pitted against each other.