BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Bruh thats the thing. They be like oh we gon force you to have this baby but any social programs that are there to help you raise this expensive ass baby we gon cut and you gon have to get it on your own. I hate them fukkers with a passion
Exactly, backwards as fukk

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Your the opps toooooooo
You can play the denial games all y’all want!!!🫵🏽🫵🏽
The games are over! Once them old c00ns turn to dust

First of all, you are an idiot and a coward afraid to confront the real white supremacist on the right.

Regarding this decision I've already said that Black folks have way too many abortions but it should not be completely illegal though.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
#BothSides

Mexico's abortion clinics bout to run it up
Funny thing is you not lying and we all know its going to be all Republican white women running down to those clinics...

That moron Ted Rafael Cruz got them Cancun clinics on speed dial for his daughters...

Got to love this shythole land of the dumb and hypocrite country...:mjlol:

Pleasures

Rookie
Daps
no they wont... millennial and gen z men have the least amount of sex than any other generation of men... every metric says this.... they arent interested in sex... so you can ban all the contraceptives and outlaw abortion but the birth rate will still tank....
point over your head.

you should be more concerned that republicans are legislating more and more to the point where disagreeing over personal preferences can wind you up as state property with lifetime restrictions.

the goal here is as many people working for as free and as cheap as possible. they are starting with sex bc dry dikks are too dumb

we may not be going back to explicitly race-based slavery and thats the veil that has many people thinking its safe to judge and control the personal decisions of others

lots of freedoms and things that equal playing fields wills be out the door. more restrictions otw

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The majority of people in this thread are shrieking in terror just like you.
Nothing in my post suggests that I’m shrieking in terror. I knew this was in the making for years just like anyone else who’s been paying attention.

But thank you for your worthless contribution to the thread.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
First of all, you are an idiot and a coward afraid to confront the real white supremacist on the right.

Regarding this decision I've already said that Black folks have way too many abortions but it should not be completely illegal though.
The real white supremacists are both sides faggit. But you a cac. Stop begging black people and go fight your brother, uncle, father etc
Ay liberals, even y’all gonna get active? Your maga peoples out here putting in work🤣 y’all gonna put another faggit law? Another immigration law? Put some more policies that’s gonna hurt fba’s?