BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More incentive to come out with a male birth control pill
Supreme Court about to knock that out too and states are going to make it illegal.
Goodbye privacy laws :francis:
Just think about it, how are states going to know a woman got an abortion or was pregnant? Are you going to have to register to buy a pregnancy test?

Period tracking apps already sell the data to 3rd parties.

What happens if a women miscarries?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Cool, so just in NYC and not even all of NY state or the rest of country.

I wonder why in NYC of all places? Couldn't be the expensive cost of living, could it?

Where is the evidence that abortion alleviates poverty?

Isn't NYC a place with a social safety net for women with children?

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
In about a decade and a half, these anti-abortion states are going to have an insane crime wave lol. Gotta love how a bunch of people born to unwilling and incapable parents is the "pro-life" stance

Wouldn't be so bad if these places had social safety nets to help young mothers and families. But it's like that George Carlin skit, they don't give a fukk about the baby after it's born.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
New baby boom incoming?
:laff:

Nah. More illegal back alley work. More abandoned kids. Society has already been here.

I always ask anti abortion brehs when's the last time they met someone who grew up in an orphanage. If people need to see to believe then witness. If history repeats itself it's because of those amongst us that won't learn from the past.

You can't force people to be responsible.. doesn't work. Can't force a family.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

nikkaS ALWAYS SPEAKING
IN ABSOLUTES...

IS IT A 100% GUARANTEE?
OF COURSE NOT.
NOTHING IN LIFE IS.

MARRIAGE INCREASES
THAT KIDS CHANCES 10 FOLD
AND ITS NOT DEBATABLE.
:devil:
:evil:

increases their chances of what? marriage does not mean a pregnancy is wanted, like wtf?? this isn't going to make people get married more, it's going to breed unwanted children, dangerous abortions, etc. what are yall even arguing?

no shyt a WANTED child in a marriage has some benefits vs a wanted child in a purely sexual relationship, but an unwanted child in any relationship is not going to come out ahead, that's not debatable

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Well to be fair, in this case, she wouldn’t of mattered. 6-3. Even the so called “moderate Justice Roberts” sided with the majority.
He got in 3 judges in.
She's part of the fukk up cuz anything could have changed back then I think.
Mostly these white women are at fault too for helping him in get in when Hillary could've won too :russ:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I think you have to allow it for rape victims or where theres problems with the mother or fetus, and given the potential mental, financial and physical impact on peoples lives raising a child has, if its allowed in any case it should be allowed in every case. Basically, its not for outside parties to judge whats acceptable, which I guess is the pro-abortioners whole argument.

At this point in human history we don't need more people, we need functioning family units and functional members of society. This looks motivated by selfishness/pettiness or misplaced religious beliefs on the republicans part.

Or a cynical way to increase the population born in the US - in economic/military competition with other superpowers.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think you have to allow it for rape victims or where theres problems with the mother or fetus, and given the potential mental, financial and physical impact on peoples lives raising a child has, if its allowed in any case it should be allowed in every case. Basically, its not for outside parties to judge whats acceptable, which I guess is the pro-abortioners whole argument.

At this point in human history we don't need more people, we need functioning family units and functional members of society. This looks motivated by selfishness/pettiness or misplaced religious beliefs on the republicans part.

Or a cynical way to increase the population born in the US - in economic/military competition with other superpowers.

I agree with your first paragraph but how can you be a Black man in America talking about we don’t need more people?