BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Racist ass Whore Ruth did this, and all these women were calling her a hero. How’s your hero now?!?? She didn’t want to listen to the black man Obama and now its fukking up
This country
fukk this whore
I heard she beat cancer like 3 times, so she probably thought she was teflon :snoop:

Wubzy

All Star
Daps
A lot of you are underestimating just how many people support this.

You have at least 50% of cacs.
Hispanics are mostly Catholic and don't fukk with Abortion - and they are the fastest growing population.
Black immigrants are largely coming from heavily Christian or Muslim countries and again don't fukk with Abortion.
Arabs are Muslims, don't fukk with Abortion.
Asians don't give a shyt.
61% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in all cases.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Explain what this means breh :jbhmm:
It's nothing new from Justices. If there's a case that they agree with that is super flimsy, they'll usually write the opinion or write a concurring opinion. Within that opinion, they give advice to the next challenger of said law on what was weak about this case, why they ruled that way, and how they can be swayed. Completely legitimate within the rules of the Court

Daps
yep. lots of young dudes about to end up in jail with a lifetime child support bill they will never pay off
no they wont... millennial and gen z men have the least amount of sex than any other generation of men... every metric says this.... they arent interested in sex... so you can ban all the contraceptives and outlaw abortion but the birth rate will still tank....

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is it illegal in the country or what ?

As of now, your state decides if abortion is legal or not. This ruling just says that there's no federal protection saying abortion is legal.

The problem is that several states already have laws in place currently that make abortion illegal, and were only blocked via Roe v. Wade overruling it. Since that was overturned, those laws can now apply. The concern is that state with conservative leaning governments will now quickly move to make abortion illegal, since there's nothing that says they can't.

Think of it like weed, where federally, it's not necessarily illegal, but your state can still say it is.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don't believe there are enough Republicans who would participate in a filibuster to kill it. Only 31% of Republican voters want Roe v Wade overturned. I don't think there are enough Republicans Senators to sacrifice.
It only takes one Republican to filibuster. Also, literally all but 2 Senate Republicans are anti-abortion. Have you been living under a rock, breh?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This always been one of those issues that should of been left up to the states...

It ain't like slavery which is morally reprehensible, downright inhumane and demonic...

Abortion is morally controversial, if the majority of voters in Alabama want to impregnate their cousins and think abortions should be illegal, that ain't my concern...If you find yourself in the minority in that state, no one is blocking anybody from moving to another state whose politics better fits yours...

Yes moving is easier said than done but that's your reality if you live in inbred cousin fukking CAC states, the majority rightfully should get their way on morally controversial issues...