BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The long game is a bigger black population. How is that a bad idea? Can't take away black votes when our population is growing.
:mjlol: :pachaha: You can’t be serious. If they thought this would help the black population, they would have established laws where abortions would be free in all 50 states and clinics would be open 24 hours.

Don’t get rocked to sleep.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
These people are beyond all reason. They have no understanding of history, sociology, economics, none of that. They hear right wing talking points and latch onto it without another thought. It’s depressing but TLR represents a huge portion of Americans who have been completely failed by our education system and they don’t know any other way to think.
The majority of people in this thread are shrieking in terror just like you.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Dark days are here, the days we have warned idiots about :mjcry: They are coming for everything now, 1965 rights act,Brown, gay rights etc. The Supreme Court has been expanded 7 times before and it must be happen again now to restore order. They also need to try Clarence Thomas for treason, fukk waiting for congress to impeach him:snoop:

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This thread is evidence of the brainwashing....God is actually trying to influence you to do right for a change. But if you continue in your rebellion, judgement is the only thing you will see
This may have just saved us from the imminent destruction from God. You see how the world is turning against America, literally refusing to even use our money but we ain't even talking about that subject.

Once we allow the killing of babies, God forsakes you.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This post is based purely on emotion and is a non factor in White, Hispanic, and Asian communities. You're basically saying blacks 'need' and 'depend' on abortion. I'm not sure how to feel about that:patrice:

If black parents stayed together, all of what you listed would be a none issue. Abortion is just a temporary band aid instead of fixing the underlying cause.
Blacks need CHOICE, you fukking imbecile. Abortion is a medical procedure. Ectopic pregnancy happens. Rape happens. Incest happens. Poverty happens. Birth defects happen.

Forced birth is not the answer, but go off.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
This is stupid thinking. I’m a married man, my wife and I are planning our second child. If she has complications during pregnancy the law might just let her die. Also, the ability to terminate pregnancy due to chromosomal abnormalities (i.e. Down’s syndrome) will be gone. I have a friend who has a kid with DS, he’s a nice kid but there’s no way I’d sign up for that if I could avoid it.

Not all abortions are for reckless people having unprotected sex
I feel ya on that and I'm in agreement with
You. I'm talking about the folks who are being reckless. I got family members male and female doing some reckless shyt when it comes to sex.