BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I may be in the minority here but I'm ready for the fukkry that's about to go down. It's time for men and women to be responsible.

Let's be real the only people worried about this is irresponsible folks aka no pull out gang.:blessed:

This is stupid thinking. I’m a married man, my wife and I are planning our second child. If she has complications during pregnancy the law might just let her die. Also, the ability to terminate pregnancy due to chromosomal abnormalities (i.e. Down’s syndrome) will be gone. I have a friend who has a kid with DS, he’s a nice kid but there’s no way I’d sign up for that if I could avoid it.

Not all abortions are for reckless people having unprotected sex

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all idiots celebrating on some “deal with the consequences” when these dudes about to take away contraception too…they rigging the system. Hope y’all enjoy child support because the states banning abortion are also the states that provide the least social safety nets
so in conclusion, less casual sex and more marriage?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope this inspires a political awakening amongst millennials and gen z. It is our generation who'll have to deal with the fallout of America's descent into a right wing theocratic autocracy. The country has clearly swinged far far too far to the right of the political spectrum. And we're already pretty right wing in comparison to other modern industrialized nations.

And I hope everyone realizes that SCOTUS won't just stop with abortions. They will go after civil rights, same sex marriage, contraceptions, privacy, interracial marriage and most consequentially our ability to combat our greatest exisistential threat yet - climate change. It will come to a point that a revolution or massive civil disobedience will be required to oust these right wing lunatics. Unfortunately I really don't see a future in America that isn't mired in political violence and upheaval.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Applaud more unwanted children, brehs.

Applaud more black children in the overburdened foster system, brehs

Applaud more black women dying in childbirth, brehs.

Applaud black women going to prison for getting abortions, brehs

Applaud more single mothers, brehs.

Y'all really can't think.

This post is based purely on emotion and is a non factor in White, Hispanic, and Asian communities. You're basically saying blacks 'need' and 'depend' on abortion. I'm not sure how to feel about that:patrice:

If black parents stayed together, all of what you listed would be a none issue. Abortion is just a temporary band aid instead of fixing the underlying cause.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
nikka they don't need none. What part of that don't you understand or are you usually this obtuse?
I mean I'm not here to debate people who are just in here to make shyt up for the sake of fear mongering I'm just asking questions, fear doesn't move me the way it moves you. Be blessed bro.:manny:

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
the brain drain that's gonna result from this is gonna cripple prohibitionist states

True but the republicans in power don't care. Alot of those states already depend on federal money and states like LA that are shytholes for residents (re: poverty and education) create environments for corporations (donors) to thrive

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's truly amazing how dumb you motherfukkers are. All the courts rule does, is make that a state's right. That's what's written in the fukking Constitution but none of you motherfukkers care about the Constitution.

The supreme Court made the most pro-choice decision they've ever made in decades.

You people are fukking stupid.
If you are a fan of white supremacy, just say that.

People like you never see the long game, which is why you’re easy to be fooled into supporting something that is designed for your demise.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. This is ultimately about taking away black folks right to vote and right to equal opportunity. This was the test run for the real show conservative racists have been planning since Trump.