BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
But will they?

I don’t agree with abortion being used as birth control, but this new generation is something else.
No idea. Its personal choice. But that's the choice people make with their bodies. The fundamental disagreement here is that some people believe a fetus is its own person, ie someone else's body. Others don't.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I'm not good with political terms :yeshrug: ...

Does this mean abortion is now illegal or legal nationwide? What are the effects of this?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because im not reacting like you, you make false accusations? You not doing shyt but crying anyway. Enough about me, what are YOU going to do?

Unlike your bitter c00n azz, I'm going to organize with other like minded BLACK people and attack any corrupt force in power that enabled this BS.

You stay being Clarence Thomas, laughing at misfortunes of other. Crab azz c00n.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I'm not good with political terms :yeshrug: ...

Does this mean abortion is now illegal or legal nationwide? What are the effects of this?
every state will decide for themselves. around a dozen had laws in place saying that if a decision like this came down, it becomes illegal overnight.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Depending on where you live, that could be hundreds of miles.
That means getting on a plane and paying hundreds of dollars and taking off of work.

Most of this country lives paycheck to paycheck.

Traveling out of state is a major burden for people.

It don’t cost that much if you want to avoid having a kid.