Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If the billionaires family hd promised a $10 million monetary reward, I bet these ships would have arrived quickly
how and from where? these types of vessels aren't just stationed all over the place, they're for highly sophisticated, planned research expeditions, not last minute rescues 1100 miles offshore of the nearest big city

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
how and from where? these types of vessels aren't just stationed all over the place, they're for highly sophisticated, planned research expeditions, not last minute rescues 1100 miles of shore of the nearest big city
India would've sent their fleet since it's in their waters

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure someone onboard had a camera or go pro to document the trip if not I’m sure they were recording on their phones.

So the movie /doc could have actual footage of them going through the ordeal and possibly goodbye videos for their families (almost like how 9/11 victims called their families before dying)
What if they saw some animals n shyt down there we’ve never seen before? :sadcam:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm sure the pressure done shrunk that submarine by now. So they're basically looking for a coke can, and when they find it they gotta open it like this
auJXvq.gif

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Exactly.

nikkas actin like it was apart of world history like 9/11, Pearl Harbor, Slavery, JFK Assassination,Iraq War, MLK etc.
Back in my AP History class, I think the Lusitania torpedo incident got more coverage than the Titanic, and even that was just a footnote to add context to the US entry into WWI.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’m sure someone onboard had a camera or go pro to document the trip if not I’m sure they were recording on their phones.

So the movie /doc could have actual footage of them going through the ordeal and possibly goodbye videos for their families (almost like how 9/11 victims called their families before dying)
Nah breh.

Ppl don't need to see that.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
This legit one of the woat ways to
yHZzPcL.jpg
i just recently skydived from 14,000 feet over the ocean

The flight up on a tiny plane with no doors was frighting, I was questioning my life choices. Only reason why I was somewhat ok is dude jumping with me had over 3k jumps.

I’m a dare devil risk it all kinda nikka, but I wouldn’t have the heart to dive that deep down.