Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
We already knew they weren't going to get rescued. I doubt they'll even recover the vessle at all.

It’s over, hopeless at this point

Any and all resources must be put into action to recover the sub. Even if it means losing more lives. Then an effort should be put forth to raise and restore the Titanic. Turn it into a floating hotel and dock it in a Manhattan pier.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Controller is on sale, $6 off. Get it quick

Im bout to look this up on Amazon and see if the trolls hit up the comment section yet

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Just the thought of dying this way or the other guy who died upside down in the cave make my throat close up. :damn:

I still think the cave death is worse. The rescue team and his girl found his dumbass, but they couldn't get him out. He probably was like ":whew: I'm saved. They found me :ahh:" only for that rescue team to be like " :hubie:sorry kid, can't reach you. You're on your own."

to be given false hope made that ether 10x worse.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I still think the cave death is worse. The rescue team and his girl found his dumbass, but they couldn't get him out. He probably was like ":whew: I'm saved. They found me :ahh:" only for that rescue team to be like " :hubie:sorry kid, can't reach you. You're on your own."

to be given false hope made that ether 10x worse.
damn, what story is this?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
damn, what story is this?

camron-killa.gif

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I’m sure someone onboard had a camera or go pro to document the trip if not I’m sure they were recording on their phones.

So the movie /doc could have actual footage of them going through the ordeal and possibly goodbye videos for their families (almost like how 9/11 victims called their families before dying)
I'd be interested in viewing those videos but I'm sure the families will keep them from the public.