Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Wait, WHAT??? So he spent $250K to ride in a death trap without even being able to make use of what it was built for? You know, seeing sh!t underwater?:wtf:

Coulda went to a Baptist church and got baptized for free and have the same effect.

Edit: :wtf: them nikkas was using a wireless Mad Katz controller from Gamestop? Did the batteries die? Did they get booted from the session? I got so many questions.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conservatives are going to have a field day with this. I understand giving other people opportunities, but ultimately, you want someone who knows what they are doing, and has experience. If it’s a 50 year old white guy, then it’s a 50 year old white guy.

:yeshrug:
he still hired a bunch of white people just no one who knew enough to tell him no. shyt is just maga babble.

plus the one dude who called into the news a couple days ago and went on some libertarian rant blaming the government and claiming he could save them with private industry resources sounded like an old white man to me

just one that’s equally as crazy as the old white man running the company

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Orbital-Fetus After 1 More Lie

9fe1213e500143e1770be8acaf5a4fed.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
stop making up bullshyt when you dont work in the industry, i DO so i get to see how a few people being shytheads gets applied to everyone because people like you are too lazy to have nuanced opinions about people

you weird ass nikkas always making up some shyt about the enterainment industry like it's some far off distant land when in reality alot of it is just clocking in to work like any other job, but go ahead and keep making up fantasies about it :mjlol: yall really saying the news anchors and crew are joking on this situation off screen because working in film magically makes you a heartless human somehow

meanwhile if you met any of these people in real life you'd feel like a piece of shyt seeing how normal they are and wouldn't have the balls to call them anything out of their names
How much are "they" paying you to cover up all of the abuse and murder? The child actors? C'mon, breh...
:snoop: I have an idea of what happened now
Can't make this shyt up. And nobody wants to talk about it.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
d

Oh great, now they going to blame this debacle on "wokeness" aka black people. :martin:
To use @Paper Boi post he hire nothing but white men he just did not want any white men that would tell him no which figure white men over 50 with years of experience would do he just want yes men to sign off on his bootleg sub.
he still hired a bunch of white people just no one who knew enough to tell him no. shyt is just maga babble.

plus the one dude who called into the news a couple days ago and went on some libertarian rant blaming the government and claiming he could save them with private industry resources sounded like an old white man to me

just one that’s equally as crazy as the old white man running the company