Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i can only imagine they gotta piss and shyt down there in that little as compartment you know it's booomin in there too. terrible way to go

My OCD side kicked in immediately reading the toilet situation...so basically you dropping ur pants in front of 5 strangers and its illuminating the entire thing.

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
The minute you saw or heard that this shyt could only be opened from the outside every molecule of millennia of self preservation bred into the human species should have gone off like a giant red flashing klaxon
right, I start getting queasy when the elevator take a little to long to open the door. I can't imagine being locked into something and having to depend on someone on the other side for freedom, especially when talking about oxygen. I would have died from sucking up all the air from a panic attack.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This is the best time for Pelican to return to the controller game.

79-102-007-03.jpg

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
right, I start getting queasy when the elevator take a little to long to open the door. I can't imagine being locked into something and having to depend on someone on the other side for freedom, especially when talking about oxygen. I would have died from sucking up all the air from a panic attack.

:sadcam: And most people take long, deep breaths to calm themselves down , that oxygen already gone

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:lupe: Stop lying

You :duck:…right?

Wait, WHAT??? So he spent $250K to ride in a death trap without even being able to make use of what it was built for? You know, seeing sh!t underwater?:wtf:

You’ve gotta be fkng kidding me? :mjlol: :dead:

Dude eliminated his family line on some “we gotta see this hunk of rusted metal at the bottom of the ocean” trip :dead:

You believe anything
:dead:

One of the Logitech controllers had custom braille on it for him.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yea to the PRODUCERS nikka :mjlol:

it always trips me out how yall just combine peoples jobs/stances when it comes to entertainment, those anchors have to clock in just like the rest of us and talk about what the producers want them to talk about, you talking about a field and have no idea how nuanced shyt can be on set, anchors have fights with producers all the time about the shyt that they have to report.

that's like saying because you work a major tech company, and at the top they only care about the numbers, that you as a regular employee are also heartless and only care about numbers

stop acting like people in entertainment are not human :ufdup: majority of the people there are just like us nikka

Stop shilling for entertainers.