Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man fukk that sub and those people.

Rich a$$holes with nothing better to do with their money so they decide to spend a quarter million to dive to an old ass shipwreck. And a greedy ass company who cheaped out on building everything extracting money from said rich a$$holes.

This is no different than rich a$$holes dying on Mount Everest. They wanted to experience the titanic. Now they get to be with the ghosts of titanic
Titanic captain ghost be like,
"Say ol chap! Haven't seen you blokes around here before. Where have you been hiding?"
Sub dudes explain what happened and the Titanic ghosts have this face the whole time :scust:

"So that's what happened, can we stay with you guys?"

"Say guvnu, you blokes lost your li- naw fukk that. Boat full. Y'all gonna go hang out over there!" *Ghost points into the darkness*

"What do you mean?"

"Get the fukk off my boat. Y'all stupid."

"What happened to your accent?"

"GET THE fukk OFF MY BOAT and when you leave don't even touch the debris. Dumb mothafukkka."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I thought that pic was a seafood boil or something at first glance. Never heard of Byford:picard:

I'd never heard of them either. But they had that disaster where 5 people died, and another where 6 people died, and another accident where 1 person died. And not a single repercussion towards anyone in management for any of it. That's a corporation for you. Kill more people than Charles Manson and don't spend a day in jail.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I did a report on the titanic in school. That man was ridiculed in the paper so badly he bought a small cottage in the middle of nowhere to hide.

Anyways I loved the part when the ship is finally sinking in the ocean. My one man got his flask in hand lol.

fukk it I'm about to die. Might as well gey drunk :manny:

Also the dude who jumps overboard as the ship is sinking and hits the propeller :russ:
I doubt mind the first half of the movie but the 2nd half is great. fukking Billy Zane snatching up a girl in poor clothes as his way to escape

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'd never heard of them either. But they had that disaster where 5 people died, and another where 6 people died, and another accident where 1 person died. And not a single repercussion towards anyone in management for any of it. That's a corporation for you. Kill more people than Charles Manson and don't spend a day in jail.
Shyt, what car company was that that had all those break failures or something and they knew shyt was faulty and nobody went to jail. I wanna say Toyota. But not sure.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
The energy it'd take to do that would eat up the oxygen

I'm sure none of them took extensive breathing exercises either so the air they did have prolly ran out faster that what's being quoted up here
Yeah I’m sure it was definitely used up in less than 96 hours. People are/were panicking and hyperventilating.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
the reporter did a :snoop::mjlol: combo in the creator's face when he showed the controller

3:36 mark

You don't even know where you're going while in the ship. They have to TEXT MESSAGE directions from the surface ship. Yeah, you couldnt pay me to get on there

Insane…