Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Let me get these facts straight brehs…

- This submersible vessel has a titanium door that can ONLY be opened from the outside?

- The controls for this vessel is similar to a PlayStation controller?

- The operator on the vessel cannot guide it themself…they gotta get directions from someone on a whole different ship above water?

- it’s about the size of a minivan inside?

- They hittin you for $250K for this ride?

That’s gonna be a huge NO from me brehs. Not to mention you in a submarine, so you’re way underwater already. You halfway doing the Grim Reapers job for him.:gucci:
They are dead.
They said this thing is the size of a van but could possibly anywhere in a ocean that can be up to 2 miles deep. This is at a depth where light doesn't penetrate anymore.

They aren't find these people, alive anyways. Hope I'm wrong :yeshrug:

They're sleeping with the angler fishes now
OIP.sW_qLezKUZhGMIzTzs3PAwAAAA

Last edited:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Theirs no gps or some tracking device? :damn: :damn:

Dumb cacs couldn't put one on an emergency float that would rise to the top and send signals with their last coordinates...

:dahell:
WORD! With all the technology we have today and they have nothing to send out a signal if they are in trouble? AirTags are like $100 for pack of 4. At $250K per person I just think there is some kind of technology that could be added to this thing to avoid situations like this.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
WORD! With all the technology we have today and they have nothing to send out a signal if they are in trouble? AirTags are like $100 for pack of 4. At $250K per person I just think there is some kind of technology that could be added to this thing to avoid situations like this.

These bozos could’ve taken a commercial fishing net and glued like 500 AirTags to that bítch along with some left over iPhone 13 Pro Max phones and been found in 25 minutes :russ:

Meanwhile these fools are down there breathing thru one nostril and being lightheaded.

RIP tho

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Another former employee of OceanGate who worked briefly for the company during the same time period as Lochridge spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak publicly.

He said he became concerned when the carbon fiber hull of the Titan arrived, echoing Lochridge’s concerns about its thickness and adhesion in his conversation with CNN. He said the hull had only been built to 5 inches thick, while he said company engineers told him they had expected it to be 7 inches thick.

The former employee worked at the submersible company for two and a half months in 2017; he was an operations technician who assisted with towing submersibles out into the ocean and preparing them for the diving operation.

He said more concerns were raised by contractors and employees during his time at OceanGate and Rush became defensive and shied away from answering questions during all-staff meetings. When the former employee raised concerns that OceanGate could potentially be violating a US law relating to Coast Guard inspections directly to Rush, the CEO outright dismissed them, the former employee said, and that’s when he resigned.

CNN has reached out to OceanGate for comment.

:mindblown: