Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I’ll tell you what happened. I watch a lot of diving videos, especially on the titanic.

They most likely stirred up some dust in an area of the ship, couldn’t see anything, and got stuck somehow.

They may have also punctured the vessel as well, but I doubt it.

Either way, the vessel stirred dust and debris. The sub got turned around and probably lodged into something.

Divers will most likely find it in a few days stuck somewhere stupid like under a railing or some shyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Technically, shouldn't the clock be for 1 person having the whole oxygen supply to himself, so five times longer? Or does the oxygen supply system just stop after a certain time for the whole sub?

So how long after the sub gets stuck before you off the rest of the passengers to give yourself 5x as much time for a rescue? :lupe:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is reminding me of the documentary on thr missing Malaysia 370 plane. It was good reminder of how vast the ocean is and how impossible search missions can be. And they had modern flight tracking and a (somewhat) defined trajectory. Still can’t find it .

Here, this thing could be anywhere. Literally 360 degrees worth of possible detours. If the currents takes it 1 degree off course it’s miles away from if it went 2 degrees….so imagine 10 degrees, 20. It could literally be anywhere.

Unfortunately these ‘search attempts ’ are a lot of times for show. By now they likely have no clue where to look

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how long after the sub gets stuck before you off the rest of the passengers to give yourself 5x as much time for a rescue? :lupe:
Well, I know billionaires love talking about maximizing happiness and treating it as a utilitarian calculus so in this case the four older guys should've offered to off themselves in order to give the teenager the best chance to survive.

But do we really think that's how it played out if it came to that? :francis:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Elevated the film to Academy Award level :mjlol: We got some cats on this board that need to be wearing a helmet at all times.

When they do make the film of this, the twist needs to be that the rescue mission fails because they were looking for the sub in India all along :deadrose:

Last edited: