Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please tell me yall just joking with the Madcatz controller :dead:
Of course
It was a Logitech
3c071ffb-f1f4-4fc5-a013-54cc3a65c8be_1.0fcf4777f411aadc76c64e0dc775e645.jpeg
FzEiw2KaQAAmX2m.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This might be the thread of the year so far. The story itself is :gucci: but coli brehs always take shyt to another level. It could be a thread revealing the cure for world hunger, nikkas will be calling each other “fakkits” and wishing death on their whole bloodline. :laff:
You're a makkit and I hope your kids live a long and successful life, then dies, peacefully, with lots of love from their family.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
And I’m not even one of the people who didn’t know. But it’s more annoying to see nggas on some smart art shyt over geography
nothing @The_Sheff said was even some “smart art” shit.

the titanic took off from Europe on its way to the US via the Atlantic Ocean hitting an iceberg along the way. Why would anyone think it sunk near India ?

this is akin to knowing basic historical events like when you hear Wright brothers you think airplane. It’s not like we’re doing a deep dive ( excuse the pun) on the causes of the French Revolution.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop backpedaling.

There is no justifiable zone to mock tragedy and God forbid death. You either the type to do it or you aint.

So stfu about the controller. It implies that if it was a state of art steering system oh THEN you’d have some decorum. You wouldn’t. So own that. You on your edgy white boy shyt be who you are don’t hedge coward
Spare us the moral outrage. :camby:

The whole reason they went to the bottom of the sea was to treat a massive grave site like a tourist attraction. THAT'S mocking tragedy.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you imagine a movie where the whole runtime is 5 guys in a sub?

But now that I think about it, there was that Clooney movie where he was just floating in space for the whole runtime so :ohhh: