Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah people seem to think they went down there on a cardboard prototype. This wasn't new. It had been used before. That was the problem, it had been used before.

As for the random auto-gyro talk I wouldn't get on one of those either, nor let my family ride in one. They don't have the best safety record. A sloppy pilot can wing it (ha) in today's modern airliner but as you scale down to general aviation you better have your shyt together. Wealthy people dying in helicopter crashes happens with enough regularity that I question why even use them. Not worth the risk in my opinion.
Yea a seaplane crashed into the puget sound a few months ago. Had a baby on it..older black woman to name a few.

Like you said these aren't big ass Boeing 707 that damn near fly themselves and you have a CO pilot...them smaller.planes nah

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel awful about that 19 year old. Gave zero fukks about the Titanic but wanted to placate his dumbass father.

My mom has stopped my dad from letting me do certain shyt that doesn’t even remotely compare in danger. Can’t imagine what she would say or do if he said some shyt about taking me on a submarine to see the Titanic :dahell:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Coast Guard finally getting some justification to exist...

:mjlol:
:beli: :mjtf: :stopitslime: :gucci: :aicmon: :stopitslime:

Tell that to the thousands of fishermen off the coast of Alaska or in the gulf how useless the Coast Guard is

I was on an Aircraft carrier off the coast of Alaska and the ship was ROCKING...

Imagine being in them smaller crabbing vessels..:wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Someone said some shyt about poor folks dehumanizing rich people

This shyt is really not funny breh

I’ve laughed at the ridiculousness of the whole situation, even made a noob Saibot joke when I didn’t know how serious the shyt was

But people online almost sound happy that shyt happened

I'd like to think that maybe people are finally fed up with the rich man's bullshyt but nah, people just want to be edgelords for a couple of days. Now let it had been a can of fakkits at the bottom of the ocean we'd be seeing flags set at half mast right about now.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I'd like to think that maybe people are finally fed up with the rich man's bullshyt but nah, people just want to be edgelords for a couple of days. Now let it had been a can of fakkits at the bottom of the ocean we'd be seeing flags set at half mast right about now.
who hurt you breh

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps

PWCZFqy.jpg

zU1o9dW.jpg