Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I hope they recover a cell phone or something

ActiveCoarseHyrax-size_restricted.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I’ve seen this posted multiple times in here, but it has it been substantiated? This sounds like typical internet ducktales where someone made a leap and people just ran with it.

The Story of the Strauses is true, but in the Movie it was implied that the two were the Strauses, but like many who survived... it was like "I last saw them on the Bow of the ship." so NO one knew how they died, just that they died... just like no one knows where Cpt. Smith died.

In the movie he died rushing towards the Wheel, but really no one knew how he died in real life... he might have frozen to death in the water.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Just listening to the owner's hubris during his interview where he was showing that rigged sub you could tell that's a white man that cuts corners it won't listen to anybody when they sell them he needs to slow down and be careful. But no matter how much money and technology they have they can't conquer the ocean!
I am glad he died too. fukk that guy.

I am glad this is over. I knew the press was going to milk this shyt as much as they could.