Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the coast guard + navy didn't hear anything during the 72hrs they were searching. A big implosion would have been picked up.

This means these guys died literally within 2hrs of going down when they lost contact and the sea is so fukking big they wouldn't know till days later.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. At least it was quick.

They heard it as soon as it happened

WASHINGTON—A top secret U.S. Navy acoustic detection system designed to spot enemy submarines first heard the Titan sub implosion hours after the submersible began its mission, officials involved in the search said.

The Navy began listening for the Titan almost as soon as the sub lost communications, according to a U.S. defense official. Shortly after its disappearance, the U.S. system detected what it suspected was the sound of an implosion near the debris site discovered Thursday and reported its findings to the commander on site, U.S. defense officials said.

“The U.S. Navy conducted an analysis of acoustic data and detected an anomaly consistent with an implosion or explosion in the general vicinity of where the Titan submersible was operating when communications were lost,” a senior U.S. Navy official told The Wall Street Journal in a statement. “While not definitive, this information was immediately shared with the Incident Commander to assist with the ongoing search and rescue mission.”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They heard it as soon as it happened

WASHINGTON—A top secret U.S. Navy acoustic detection system designed to spot enemy submarines first heard the Titan sub implosion hours after the submersible began its mission, officials involved in the search said.

The Navy began listening for the Titan almost as soon as the sub lost communications, according to a U.S. defense official. Shortly after its disappearance, the U.S. system detected what it suspected was the sound of an implosion near the debris site discovered Thursday and reported its findings to the commander on site, U.S. defense officials said.

“The U.S. Navy conducted an analysis of acoustic data and detected an anomaly consistent with an implosion or explosion in the general vicinity of where the Titan submersible was operating when communications were lost,” a senior U.S. Navy official told The Wall Street Journal in a statement. “While not definitive, this information was immediately shared with the Incident Commander to assist with the ongoing search and rescue mission.”
You can’t tell me this shyt wasn’t planned to release the info of their death now. Just wanted to give false hope and drop the info after the expiration of“oxygen is low” line.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

Damn man. Kid died because he didn't want his dad feeling like he did give a fukk about one of his passions.:wow:

This why I never blamed max for wanting to blow off his dad's fishing trip. They were almost killed too

Dad was probably in the sub looking at his son like
x1080

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I am glad he died too. fukk that guy.

I am glad this is over. I knew the press was going to milk this shyt as much as they could.

As soon as they had the doomsday countdown like this was fukking Watchmen I said ok they're pushing this for clicks

Last edited: