Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

dr-dre-oh-damn.gif

laugh-african.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I remember back in the day when stories like this of people being trapped in something crazy it would always end well. The would manage to reach the cave, or pull the baby from the rubble. Now the world is dark and I knew they were dead from the first page. All that speculation for days on the news when they was dead already.

Daps
Every time I learn a new fact about the ocean, it makes me glad that I live in a landlocked state. All I have to worry about in TN is bears breaking into my outdoor trashcans. That's a whole helluva lot better than having sunken cursed objects doom you or running into a group of killer whales who have it out for humans,

Never fails. There's always a breh who has to take things too far in these threads :laff:

States are hundreds of miles across, but this breh doesn't want any part of his state to touch a body of water, even tho folks live in all kinds of states that border water their entire lives without ever seeing said water.

Never change, coli, never change :mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Never fails. There's always a breh who has to take things too far in these threads :laff:

States are hundreds of miles across, but this breh doesn't want any part of his state to touch a body of water, even tho folks live in all kinds of states that border water their entire lives without ever seeing said water.

Never change, coli, never change :mjlol:
It was all said in jest, breh. All said in jest. :beli:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Aww this is pretty sad then. The dad sucks.

Titan passenger Suleman Dawood’s aunt claims he was ‘terrified’ before trip​

Azmeh Dawood, the older sister of Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood, said that her 19-year-old nephew was reluctant to go on the Titan expedition.

June 22, 2023, 4:38 PM EDT
By Daniel Arkin
In the days before the Titan vessel went into the ocean off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada, the 19-year-old university student accompanying his father on the expedition expressed hesitation about going on the voyage, according to his aunt.

Azmeh Dawood — the older sister of Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood — told NBC News on Thursday that her nephew, Suleman, informed a relative that he "wasn't very up for it" and felt "terrified" about the mission to explore the wreckage of the Titanic.

But the 19-year-old ended up going aboard OceanGate's 22-foot submersible because the trip fell over Father's Day weekend, and he was eager to please his dad, who was passionate about the lore of the Titanic, according to Azmeh.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Every time I learn a new fact about the ocean, it makes me glad that I live in a landlocked state. All I have to worry about in TN is bears breaking into my outdoor trashcans. That's a whole helluva lot better than having sunken cursed objects doom you or running into a group of killer whales who have it out for humans,
i live in a state that borders the ocean. if i want to avoid the ocean, i can just not go in it.

you cant avoid those bears tho

full

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man

Someone said some shyt about poor folks dehumanizing rich people

This shyt is really not funny breh

I’ve laughed at the ridiculousness of the whole situation, even made a noob Saibot joke when I didn’t know how serious the shyt was

But people online almost sound happy that shyt happened

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Aww this is pretty sad then. The dad sucks.

Titan passenger Suleman Dawood’s aunt claims he was ‘terrified’ before trip​

Azmeh Dawood, the older sister of Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood, said that her 19-year-old nephew was reluctant to go on the Titan expedition.

June 22, 2023, 4:38 PM EDT
By Daniel Arkin
In the days before the Titan vessel went into the ocean off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada, the 19-year-old university student accompanying his father on the expedition expressed hesitation about going on the voyage, according to his aunt.

Azmeh Dawood — the older sister of Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood — told NBC News on Thursday that her nephew, Suleman, informed a relative that he "wasn't very up for it" and felt "terrified" about the mission to explore the wreckage of the Titanic.

But the 19-year-old ended up going aboard OceanGate's 22-foot submersible because the trip fell over Father's Day weekend, and he was eager to please his dad, who was passionate about the lore of the Titanic, according to Azmeh.
Shame :snoop:
Rip to the innocent