Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.I.P.

But thousands of immigrants die on sinking ships out in the sea everytime, it never makes the news:mjpls:

A ship with 300 immigrants sank close to Greece few weeks ago, it never made any headlines.
:jbhmm: You make a good point the poor/homeless/immigrants and in general people who are living on skid road get dehumanize all the time by mainstream society/ The rich and people by in large just do:manny:on some better not raise ours taxes to help them people:mjpls:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Now that this is all over…

I now have a bunch of useless knowledge about submarines and the ocean.

thinking-sea.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Pieces of debris found? I don’t know the physics of it but if it imploded would the pieces likely sink rather then rise to the surface? Is it possible that something hit the sub and damaged it? I know whales and sharks been gettin kinda physical lately:jbhmm:
No.

There are elements of the ship that are meant to be floatable back To the surface

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mafukka bought that Alibaba off brand XBox Controller that direction pad sticks to the left :mjlol:

That sub probably was stuck in a perpetual spin till it combusted
Wouldn't be surprised if there was a few psgang folks in there and they got into it over console wars and end up busting the controller.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Damn so that scrap heap actually made down there successfully?
This is well known for anyone deciding to read about the story instead of people posting lame edgelord memes from Twitter.

Even the CBS video had a successful dive in the interview.

And people need to realise game controllers are regularly used is manuvering vehicular items in real life.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:jbhmm: You make a good point the poor/homeless/immigrants and in general people who are living on skid road get dehumanize all the time by mainstream society/ The rich and people by in large just do:manny:on some better not raise ours taxes to help them people:mjpls:
right!? Ron DeSantis was just in SF shooting a video in the Tenderloin to politicize "failed liberal policies", no fukks given about the people he was filming, vilifying, and making fun of, they were just props in his machine.

Last edited: